<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
argh. missed my stop =(

Argh .
My old blog is all better now ..
Not declared a spam blog anymore,
whatever that is.
So ..
I am super confused right now.
Should I use my old blog?
Or my current one?
I like this one.
It's nicerr..
=D
So, anyway, today was my last Golden Book lesson.
I recieved the pictures from my trip to Botanical Gardens on a CD.
I haven't finished watching it yet.
huhuness.
I'll watch it tonight.
ARGH.
I'm exhausted.
I took my teacher's car home.
She dropped me off at Simei MRT Station.
Then I took the MRT to Pasir Ris.
I took Bus 88 at the Bus Interchange.
I missed my stop.
When I finally realized that,
I got off three stops after.
Stupidity.
I WALKED all the way home.
Gosh.
My feet hurt.
UGH.
Well.
That's all the excitement in my life right now.
I know, my life is as boring as a blank piece of paper.
But don't worry,
soon in the future you'll see me as the most popular author in the world.
Yeah right.
Keep dreaming, Naadhirah ..
=))
sigh.
I hope so ..
That's all ..
See ya!
Thursday, November 29, 2007