<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
goshness.

Argh.
I am SO bored ..
I gues I shouldn't have skipped school after all.
I know it's the december holidays,
but I have extra classes.
Thank GOD tomorrow will be our last class!
I skipped cause I was SO tired I couldn't even get up!
I guess I should go tomorrow,
since it'll be the last class.
AND we'll be going to McDonald's for lunch =)
heehee..
I know it souns SO lame,
but I like eating out with my friends.
Since I never get to do that unless it's a school event.
haih.
Also, I have more classes on the last week of December.
Maths extra classes.
Although I simply LOVE Math,
ITS MR CHOW..
His method doesn't really help me..
I mean,
it doesn't help me AT ALL.
I don't really understand his method.
Okay, again,
I don't understand his method AT ALL.
Sigh
Still, it's cruel.
They arrange us for extra classes ON THE LAST WEEK OF DECEMBER.
We should be ENJOYING the last week of December!
The last week before school re-opens, hello??
We should be ASLEEP at home!
Not being PUT TO SLEEP at school!
FYI, those two are TOTALLY different with no affinity.
[Affinity : Relationship or similarity between two things.]
But, I've got to say ..
It's not like I have anything better to do at home.
Hey, that's right.
At least going to school means I can escape housework!
huahuahua >=)
Okay, I am EVIL.
Even more evil as to skipping housework
for classes with MR CHOW!
I am BAD.
Goshness.
I'd rather do a ton of housework instead of having classes with Mr. Chow!
My friends said that the minute he steps into the classroom,
EVERYONE falls asleep.
hekhek.
they're MUCHmuch more evil than me.
And, even MORE cruel,
my class is in the afternoon!
buhuuu ~
I will SURELY fall asleep.
Haih. Keep counting on it!
I'll keep you posted!
See ya!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007