<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
Backstreet Boys

hellohs.
I have nothing to do.
I'm googling backstreet boys photos(:
tngh carik gamba Nick ahh.
SO cute.
sambil-sambil dengar lagu backstreet boys dari album baru dorg.
best gilerr ah.
anyway, I've been designing a lot lately.
dah lame sehh tak design baju.
I got an idea of a wedding dress,
i don't know, it just suddenly popped out.
So I immediately scribbled away before the thought escaped(:
very very pretty,
I wish I could get someone to sew it for me,
for next year's hari raya(:
wahh, best nyer gitukk.
The greatest thing is that it is original,
it came from scratch,
and I didn't copy a single thread of it from any other design.
Completely utterly my own.
and I'm proud of it.
nak tengok?

okehh tak?
and by the way,
ITS COPYRIGHTED.
you dare take it,
you'll have to face the consequences.
please tag and tell me what you think about it!
sorry if the picture is a little unclear,
but that's the best I could do.
Just make it out.
I also designed a set of clothes,
the set called 'Curves' because of the design,
and I really really like it.
Though it's not fully complete yet(:
I'll keep you posted!
Gudbai!
Saturday, December 29, 2007