<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
getLOST laa amir&mr chow !!

Oh gosh.
mr chow merepek to the highest limit.
in class , we were doing one of the examples,
then mr chow asked amir [mr mepekk no.2],
"Amir, what did you get for this question?
If you got it wrong that means everyone else will have gotten it wrong too."
IT PISSED ME OFF SIAA !!
Ohh, just because amir is clever,
doesn't mean a question he got wrong WE will be wrong too!
Amir was just smiling and of COURSE he got the answer right.
ohMAN I feel like punching them both.
make that KILL.
ihatehatehatehatehate mr chow n his stupid sidekick amir.
mr mepekks no.1 and no.2 .
why do i have a sudden urge to start CURSING them?
no, i cant, this blog is public.
but my hands are itching to.
sighh, it's okayy i'll be good =)
anyway, after our class Lalaa, Saiyidah, Nusaibah, Amalina and I went to the musollah
to play with my psp again.
Though Amalina went home early.
I was playing a Spongebob game,
Lalaa and Saiyidah wanted so much for me to play The Sims
*ehem ehem KORANGG !!*
but I denied because they had WRONG INTENTIONS on playing the game;
*ehem ehem lagii KORANGG !!*
hahaa..
while watching me play the psp we ate Doritos and talked about stuff that happened this year,
like the zoo trip *ohMAN*..
and also our next year classes *ohMAN again*..
sedihh sehh Lalaa not gonna be in my class next year!
sedihh sehh Saiyidah not gonna be in my class next year!
sedihh sehh Muyassarah GONNA be in my class next year!
sedihh sehh *adelaa satu org nihh I dun wana write her name cos she might read this post* GONNA be in my class next year!
sigh, what can I do..
anway, when going home,
I took bus 518A with my mum,
and in the bus I played the psp again,
blahh blahh blahh,
and the rest of my life is the same old stuff.
AND that's it.
hasta lavista babyy!
buenos noches!
Thursday, December 27, 2007