<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
Housework would've been great .

Gosh.
I cant believe I'm saying this, but
I wish I had housework to do !!
My life is empty!
I have nothing to do!
Now that the new maid's here ..
I cant even do the chores.
I actually enjoy washing the dishes,
ironing the clothes,
making up the bed and
cleaning up my brother's toys.
Wait, I still have to clean up my bro's toys.
Sighh .
I want to go out with my friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not fair that my sisters get to go out!
I cant even go to the library nearby !!
Being in a library is like being in HEAVEN to me.
Just me, books, internet, comfortable seats and a toilet.
There's also a mini-cafe.
What a perfect life I would have if I lived in a library.
Peace and quiet,
with everything I love so I don't get bored,
nothing to disturb me,
noone to disturb me,
nothing to fight about,
no secrets that may be accidentally told,
no one to have a crush on and get in trouble for doing so,
no need to use up my voice by screaming and laughing,
no need to hurt my stomach from laughing too much,
no need to be the crazy person that I am ..
GOSH what a drag!
Boriing muchh ??
Sighh .
And today's Ayuni's sleepover too ..
at least I think it is.
I WANT TO GO !!
I DESPRATELY NEED TO GET OUT !!
I AM IMPRISONED AT HOME !!
I NEED FRESH AIR !!
I'M LOSING MY MIND HERE, PEOPLE !!
sigh ,
i've blown up.
Well.
What can I do .
See ya !
Thursday, December 6, 2007