<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
I went shopping =)

Just came back from school .
Oh gosh mr chow bores me to death .
Also , he made me stand up for answering a question wrongly .
How was that my fault ?!
It isn't my fault I didn't know the answer !
It isn't my fault AMIR knows everything and mr chow expects us to know everything too !
GAHH !!
haihh , chillax naadhirah ..
anyway , I actually planned on going to school by MRT with Fatimah ,
but then she called me and said her father was sending her .
Boohoo what a paryt pooper .
Tak best sehh .
So I ended up going with my mum in the morning .
My mum had an appointment to check up on her baby first so I had to follow her to the clinic .
At least I got to brunch at mc donalds .
[BRUNCH : breakfast + lunch]
Then after school Lalaa , Saiyidah and I played my psp in the musollah .
gilerr siaa dorg =)
hhahahahahahah .
so after they left , around 5.40pm I went home with my mum by MRT ,
and then we stopped by White Sands and looked around a little .
We went to mc donalds again and I bought Apple Dippers .
I am obsessed with apple dippers .
I love the caramel .
Anyway , then we went through a couple of watch shops ,
then we went to Cheri to look at their clothes ,
and I bought a sleeveless top .
Then my mum went to a shoe shop to search for original crocs ,
but didn't find any so she said she'll search another time ,
and so we went home .
AND that's about it .
hasta lavista baby !
buenos noches !
Wednesday, December 26, 2007