<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
SO cute!

I'm wet.
My bro just finished bathing,
had filled his mouth with water,
and then spit it all out on me.
And so, I'm wet.
Anyway,
yesterday night I went out with my sisters and mum to White Sands to buy school stuff.
While my eldest sister was getting her contacts,
my other sister, mum and I went to Bata to get our school shoes.
The salesperson was, I admit, CUTE.
wahahahahh.
My mum told him to get a size four for me and then went to help out my sister choose her shoes.
So then when the salesperson returned with my shoes,
he gave one to me for me to try it on,
and the way he gave it to me while I was sitting down was like,
CINDERELLA sehh.
sooooo the malu(:
and then after we bought the shoes,
[so very very sedih to leave; dye so cute. nyehehehhehe(:]
we went to check up on my sister and her contact lenses.
Then we bought our own food for dinner since my maid wasn't cooking that night.
I bought cheese fries from KFC,
two satay hotdogs from Cavana,
and 6pc chicken mcnuggets from McDonalds(:
My dad came home from Indonesia at 10.30pm yesterday.
Anyway, last night,
somehow I dreamt I was with Corbin Bleu.
I have no idea why!
In my dreams I was like,
hey, what the HELL is he doing here?!
and when I woke up,
I was like, was Corbin Bleu here?
Anyway, TWO MORE DAYS.
I absolutely cant wait for school!
AND, for your information to anyone who knows,
I have gotten over kucing(:
and, surprisingly, happy.
Now I'm just waiting for my mr.prince,
maybe even the one from the shoe store?
heheh. I still cant get over that guy!
why in the world didn't I look at his nametag?!
I know that he's malay..
argh! boohoo! bad luck for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
muahahahhahahahahaha.
well, that's all the excitement in my life for now.
I'll keep you posted!(:
Monday, December 31, 2007