<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
wind bebeh WIND!(:

*happy dance happy dance*
ooh yeahh! semalam during CCA the primary students went to the musollah, where mr muneer told us our houses. well, technically he told the primary 1 students their houses, because the rest will remain in their last year's houses.

OOH YEAH BAYBEHH!
best nyerr! then mr muneer showed us our new PE uniforms, and frankly i wanted to jump for joy. For Fire house, their uniforms are ORANGE and BLACK. for Water house, their uniforms are BLUE and BLACK [lawaa ah, tapi the colours, black and blue, mcm kene tumbuk gitukk(:]. for Wind house, their - OUR - uniforms are GREY and BLACK [so the kene one! kan blue and grey very nice! I LOVE WIND BEBEH!((:]. and Earth house.. err, GREEN and BLACK. i think Earth punye paliiiiing tak lawaa. I saw one kakak pkai, then so tak kene. NOT NICE AT ALL!! but for Wind and Water, GOR-FUL!((:

I'm thinking of taking up a new sport this year. I want to try something other than badminton. Hmm, Captain's Ball? boring. Netball? blah. ape ah. I guess I'll go on with badminton, which I'm getting pretty good at. Hmm, Sports Day.. I think I'll resume my SECOND place at running and aim for the GOLD. I'll just have to beat Syahirah, aka Road Runner((: But hey, I have LOADS of practice at home, chasing after my brother. But ohNO! MEGA HUGE BUMMER! this year PSLE! NO SPORTS DAY FOR P6, mcm last year! so sad! I guess Wind will have to go on without their champion(:

WAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH perasan siaa!

HAIIYOOOO so disappointing mehh. anyway, i wanted to become a peer tutor, but then i felt like MALAS sehh. i will probably be buried under practices, extra classes, studies, tuitions, assestments dan dot dot dot, so why bother myself and put another heavy stone on my shoulders? I'm already carrying enough, what more my marks are dropping, and if I want a mini-laptop just like my mum's then I'll need two As and two distinctions. translation to all of that : ENDLESS HARD WORK AND NO BREAK. dah lah. I have to go practice my MATH. my mum is registering me for Kumon tonight at 8pm and I'll have to take the diagnostic test. which means goodbye goodbye my peeps, see ya'll when my Superman rescues me from the evil schoolwork!

HASTA LAVISTA BAYBEH!
BUENOS NOCHES!
WISH ME LUCK!
gudBAI!
Friday, January 11, 2008