meOW.
tadi chat ngan si kucing tu lahs. shocked giler sehh bile die ckp 'assalaamualaikum'. da lame tk berbual sehh. da berbual cket, den he ask me who i liked. I was like, oh what the hell should I say?! so i told him to guess2 la. i gave him a clue. in the end i didn't say the name, but I asked him, 'jadi da tawu la ni?' and he said yes ..
den when da die kene off comp, da ckp assalaamualaikum tu sume, he didn't sign off yet. he wanted to tell me something la, but in the end i dah beg beg him, he said besok den he tell me. ape la die. so tgh tunggu la ni. ape saje la die nk bilang ni.
the rest of my day has been less interesting. tkde ape2 happen sey. boring gilerr. tomorrow, i'll bet, will be muchmuch less interesting, not counting my planned chat with kucing.
so, people, my bed awaits me! ngantokk ah.
kucing promised to smile when he sees me in school, because he never had before. keep your promise, k? I'll be waiting for your smile on Monday!
and don't worry, I'll smile back. I always will be smiling la. you can count on that.
so, ingat tau, senyum senyum senyuuuum! jgn lupe chat besok! =)
Assalaamualaikuuum ..