<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
sekoolah business.

im still in school. rain pouring from the sky heavily. sleepy gloomy day ..
.. yet I'm wide awake.
tadi ble solat jumaat .. tngh tazkirah bace buku princess diaries, haha .. tapi boleh dgr2 jgk ah what ustaz said. though I cant recall .. hey, at least I'm not like all the other kakaks and adeks, TIDO aje tawu. ble tngh tazkirah, ayuni tdo on my lap, syiqa tdo on my shoulder. SO peacefully. ingat aku KATIL keper? bt so cute dorg tdo((:

HOMEWORK:

ENGLISH : none.
MALAY : tkde.
MATHS : Revision paper from workbook.
SCIENCE : agknye tkde. haha.
ARABIC : insya allah tkde.
TARBIYAH : workbook. i have no idea how to do.


Next week ade mr chow. boohoo. soooooooo tragic. so boring mehh his lessons. ble kitorg tngh buat classwork, he sings la, eat la at the front of the class. and us being his audience? NO THANKYOU. jgn harap la. mr chow is SUCH a tree killer. i have a total of two files from him, of which there are many many pages I DON'T do since I DON'T understand. mr chow doesn't even print his work on front-and-back pages! at least pkai la recycled paper! ape sey.

semalam ble House CCA we went to that huge grassed land, to do some running. well, p6 ajela. we raced fire, water, wind and earth to see the best house. of COURSE I took part. I run FAST. and till this moment my legs still hurt. and OBVIOUSLY, wind was the best house! tk pecaye kan org2 house lain sume, wind da berubah dari zero to hero ah! wind dari the last house to the BEST house, walaupun wind tak menang House of The Year, asyik WATER aje, wind still paling sporting! wind mase 2 menang cheering [secondary] FIRST! wind mase 2 menang Sports Day FIRST! habes kate wind tak gune .. jage mulut tu baik2 ..

anyway, hari ni sec1 and sec4 punye mukhayyam. ingat p6 ngan sec4 sey. semorang kate p6 hari ni. buat malu je dorg sume. tak sabar 29 february, p6 punye REAL mukhayyam time. walaupun bape lame lagi, my class da plan sey ape nk bawak. e.g. :
1-sleeping bag
2-tuala
3-BANTAL BUSUKK pon!
dan dot dot dot ..

ktorg pon da plan nk pkai baju ape sey! da plan nk balek terus ke nk mandi kat skolah .. down to the last detail sey. excited GLERR.

mr fammy's classes ROCK. so the very funny. he jokes a LOT. he teaches maths and english, but my maths classes are with mdm subaidah, and sadly, MR CHOW. but all p6 students have mr fammy's class on thursdays and fridays, at 8am to 9am. for our maths classes, we had banding, which meant we were being rearranged according to our intelligence. I had mdm subaidah, and another class got either mr fammy or mdm alwiah. when the class that got mr fammy saw him, they were REALLY scared cos he had a really serious face, the military-like face. but when we got to know him, BAIK GLERR. really really kind.

kayys. guess that's it. SEEYA.
Assalaamualaikuum ..
Friday, February 1, 2008