<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
..........

assalaamualaikum;

wth sey. i pinch myself and try to zone out, attempting to make myself believe that this is all a dream. a nightmare. a LIE. this could not be happening! I'm speechless. Tears are stream down my face, resembling a waterfall. I cannot believe that they were lying to me all this while. actually, i can believe it but the fact that i fell for their stupid tricks? that is unlike me. how could I have been so gullible?!

i guess i've known it all along, deep down in my heart, but i keep pretending to myself that it is all just a sick, cruel joke. well, if it really is, it's damn cruel alright.

i just dont know what to say anymore.
im sorry if i bothered anyone's lives.
maybe it was just me who included myself.
nobody ever invited me.
fine la.
assalaamualaikum.
Friday, May 30, 2008