<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
MY MID-YEARS!

assalaamualaikum;

okay so i have nothing to write about, but i felt like writing. oh shoot, wait, there are ants on my table, attracted to a pickle i picked off my hamburger. jap eh.

.....
.....
.....
.....

okay back. so since i have nothing to write about [besides having a conflict with someonee, but you dont need to know that.], i'll post my mid-year results.

----------
English Paper 2 : 77/95 [ergh!]
English Paper 3 : 19/20
Malay Paper 2 : 79/90
Malay Paper 3 : 10/15
Maths : 87 ½/100 [Booklet A:15/20, Booklet B:72½/80]
Science : 83/100 [Booklet A: 52/60, Booklet B:31/40]
Lughah : 89/100
Nahu: 85/100
Insya' : 21/30
----------

so im quite disappointed with my results. I didn't get a single 90 and above. my marks are in the 80s. THE 80s! I am so mad at myself. not a SINGLE A*! sedih sey. I actually got a B for Insya'. I cant believe it. Well, actually i can believe it but i still should've worked harder.

Let's see, my English marks aren't that bad. I still wish I could get back my Paper 1 back though. I loved my story so much. I did question 2, which was a photo of a woman lying on the ground in a shopping mall. The questions were something about a beehive which did not have anything to do with the photo, and turns out that there was a mistake in the questions. The thing is, when Mdm Haiyati finally got to the point where she explained to the class to change the questions for question 2, i was already halfway through my story and i had already touched on the beehive part. Even more, my story was getting good, and there wasn't much time left if i were to re-do my whole composition. so i went ahead and finished my story.

so the time when Mdm Suhaidah told about our compos, she said about somebody who just went ahead with the beehive story and not following the instructions, but luckily she didn't pinalise my marks. she said that in PSLE they would. in my heart i was like, "wtf? if i went ahead with my story my marks would have been pinalised, but if i restarted my story i wouldn't have the time to finish it! AT LEAST BE THANKFUL THAT I ACTUALLY FINISHED MY PERFECTLY GOOD STORY!" sigh. some things just aint fair.

My Malay papers. No comment. I guess i'm okay with my results. i never was interested in Malay anyway.
Math. OH, MY FAVOURITE SUBJECT. i cant believe i beat Nabiha! the genius! she got an 80! but, of course, the highest is none other that AMIR SYAFIQ who scored a 96½. whatever la. when teacher said, "do you want to know the highest?" we all groaned at the same time, "alaa, nmpk sah amirrr.." obviously uninterested.

SCIENCE! the subject I hate most I scored an 83, highest in class! i didn't even study a single word and i ot highest in class! i cant believe it at first. I just took my paper, i didn't even see my marks yet. teacher said, "highest in class got an 83," i flipped my paper and saw the number 83, and then looked up in surprise. "Naadhirah," teacher said. i was like, wow sey. i scored highest in the subject that i hate most, and in the subject that *the guy who is chasing me* loves most. ERGH!

Lughah, Nahu, Insya'. Once again, no comment. haha. I guess im okay with these marks.
So, i guess my marks are alright. ALRIGHT tau, not super. but my parents WANT super. i need A*s not As. apparantly an A is not enough. my parents want me to be the BEST.

well, i could say i tried.

today was a depressing day, cant say why.
but suddenly is became quite a joyful one when i chatted with tho.
IM HAPPY FOR YOU, GERL! =D
assalaamualaikum!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008