<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
YES!

assalaamualaikum;

okay so weeeeeeeee~! i submitted three different skins at blogskins.com today! well, two yesterday and one i just did, and since it's past 12am already it should'nt be counted, but oh nevermind. I LOVE the latest I did. The first one is really crappy, rainbow flowers.

http://blogskins.com/info/195945

my second one is basically like lyricaltragedy's, but i edited the background and colours.

http://blogskins.com/info/195973

and lastly, my FAVOURITE, is about holding hands. the photo is really sweet. the rest is plain, but i really like it, overall.

http://blogskins.com/info/195979

so that's it. check them out. ohyeah, and my profile link is http://blogskins.com/me/naadhirahrazak. I'm thinking of submitting my Rockstar skin, you know, my previous skin? how bout that? i might have some takers. =D

well then, I'll update more when I get up. oh wait, no .. I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY! oh well. I'll update after school then. =D i hope heroine's will still be online by then. sighh. screw you school! I was just in the zone of making skins. hmmph.

that's it then.
assalaamualaikum!
Friday, June 6, 2008