<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
(:

assalaamualaikum,
ohmygoddd. first written PSLE paper today. Listening Compre, but what the heck, it still counts. Both were okay2. although, IT WAS SO DANG FREEZING COLD IN THE MUSOLLAH SEHHHHHHHHHH! it was colder than Australia, and i mean literally! I was practically shivering in there, even my jacket wasnt enough to warm me up. okay wait, let me just recap the past week.


Not much happened on Monday and Tuesday, I guess. Except for my finally being able to fast on Monday, oh the joy :D then on Wednesday my throat felt sooooo sore. From experience, I instantly knew that that was a sign, telling me that I would be getting sick soon. And I did. I got the flu on Thursday, yesterday. Also the day that I tripped ( no harm done ) and Syiqa sat on me. -.-


We moved our tables and chairs to the musollah on Wednesday and since then we've been having our classes there. Until today, that is. As usual, I freezed half to death in there. I could not understand why Nuha, Faiz, Khalis, Amalina and some other students wanted to keep the air-conditioners on, every single one of them. Sitting at the back, i had three air-conditioners blowing directly at me! erggggh. But in the end, i got them to switch off all three. hehehe. it was still quite cold, though.


Oh yeah, and last Sunday I did get a new card. yay. haha. Now I just have to wait till my mum's old phone is done repairing, so my sister can have it and I can have hers and I can finally get rid of the phone I'm currently using, one which I hate so much. haha.


Now, the only thing left to complete my life? ( besides the laptop back, but whatever. I'll have to wait after PSLE for that anyway. ) MY MP3 PLAYER BACKKKKK! i miss it sooooo much mann! seriously seh. i still cant seem to find it no matter how hard i search. so menyedihkan sehh. what, everything digital is being taken away from me now? -.- haha.


:fast forward .. okay now it's time for me to list my current music addictions ( haha ). Trashed and Scattered ranks number one, of course :D then it's Famous Last Words, followed by Welcome to the Black Parade, What I've Done, Bleed It Out, Your Love Is A Lie, Numb/Encore, Maybe, Closer, What About Now, Crush, Over You. And there you have it. However, there may be a lot more unlisted, but I'm just too lazy to recall. hehe.


coming up next, random lyrics from the first seven songs listed above. :D:D:D

●●●
I won't be the victim, but the first to cast a stone
Sedated nights to the bar room fights as metropolis takes its toll
And don't you try to stop me, it's a place you'll never know
Don't try to judge or take shots at me, I'll never let you seize control
●●●
I am not afraid to keep on living,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Tell me if you stay I'll be forgiven,
Nothing you can say can stop me going home.
●●●
And in my heart I cant contain it
The anthem wont explain it.
A world that sends you reeling
From decimated dreams
Your misery and hate will kill us all
●●●
In this farewell
There's no blood, there's no alibi
Cause I've drawn regret
From the truth of a thousand lies
●●●
I bleed it out
I've opened out these skies
I'll make you face this
I pulled myself so far
I'll make you face this now
●●●
You can tell me that there's nobody else
You can tell me that you're home by yourself
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want
But i know, i know, your love is just a lie
●●●
I've become so numb, I cant feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me, and be less like you
●●●

So yeah, that's it. malas nak letak yg laen so korg carik sendiri2 kk? haha. besides, seven is my favourite number. haha. okay then, buka time! be right back! :D


oh that was a satisfying meal. haha. okay well, got to go then. oh, and the images below are taken by Umair when we were warming up from the coldness in the musollah. haha. he was acting all paparazzi-like and taking photos of us saying, "okay, pose! pose!" and that's why we did. pose. haha. okay then, thanks again umair!
okay then. seeya soon, readers.
assalaamualaikum!
( oh and happy advanced birthday mummy. tomorrow's your day! :D )
Friday, September 12, 2008