<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
LALALA!

assalaamualaikum,

lmao. i dont know why, but i find this veeery amusing. this whole LALALA! thing.

confronted Izza about it moments ago, saying that her IP add and LALALA!'s IP add were the same.. twice. and LALALA!'s first tag was just two minutes after hers. she kept silent for a while and finally broke down and confessed. I'm not mad at her though. I'm just in a jolly mood, taking this all in like an unsuccessful comedy. I'm laughing at myself inside cause I'm making Izza feel so guilty, lol. seriously girl, I'm not mad at you.

she also said that today's LALALA! tag wasn't by her, so I've got more investigating to do. hee. this is fun, really. I'm having sooo much fun doing this, reading LALALA!'s tags, wondering what she might say next. It's all like an adventure movie, where you never know what comes next. I'll be waiting for your next tag, dear. :D

by the way, like the pop-ups? i do. haha.
assalaamualaikum!





Naad.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008