assalaamualaikum,
ah. hello. so yeah ( haha lol ), today was a normal day, except that i was oh-so sleepy this morning. it's usual for me to be sleepy but today i had to try so hard to keep my eyes open in the morning. in the car, too, i slept as usual but it felt like only seconds that i slept, padehal macam twenty minutes gtu seh.. then when I reached school at around 7.10am I went to my classroom and yeah, went back to sleep. hahaha.
after lining up and all, we went back to class, and guess what? I WENT BACK TO SLEEP! yay me! hahaha. but then I woke up halfway through the class and went to Izza. when we began to chat the sleepiness finally FINALLY went away.. haha. for real seh.. so tired lor..
then during Science period after Miss Nadiya got us to help her mark her Primary Two math papers, Tho and I asked teacher if we could borrow her marker to draw on the whiteboard. She gave us the permission and the marker, and I wrote "A7X in Jakarta TOMORROW! A7X Concert THIS FRIDAY at Max Pavilion, 8pm! ( Tickets Sold Out )" hahaha! advertising babe! XP
Teacher then told us to erase the whiteboard and write something which wasn't nonsense. hahaha. that's not nonsense whaaaat! it's advertising! XD anyway, we did so and began to write Avenged Sevenfold song lyrics on the whiteboard. we first wrote Bat Country's chorus and teacher commented a little about it, like "Cant you help me as I'm starting to burn, ( Teacher's comment: burn.. in hell? ) Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction ( Teacher's comment: ohhhh. too many DOSA, that's why he's burning in hell! )" hahaha. funny la teacher. =P
then we erased that Tho re-wrote it on the right side of the board, Ayuni wrote the chorus of Seize The Day in the center and I wrote Dear God's chorus on the left. haha. I then wrote "Synyster Gates ( Naad's ) - lead guitarist!" at the top right hand corner of the board and also "M. Shadows ( Tho's )" above the lyrics of Dear God. lol, did the M. Shadows thing just to piss Lalaa off.
we didn't erase the whiteboard till recess where I called Lalaa over to our class and presented the board. Then me and Tho said, "eh ade org curik M. Shadows kau tau.." and Lalaa was like, "HAAAAAH?! sape sape??" we showed her the board and she said, "ehhh! M. Shadows kte nye laaa!" haha. it's so fun doing that XP
okay waaaaait! before I continue with the post, i just called Muttons just now, and surprisingly they picked up!! kkk, jakon.. haha.
Justin: 98.7FM, hello?
Me: oh, um, hieee..
Justin: hello, what's your name?
Me: uh, my name is naadhirah..
Justin: and what song would you like us to play for you?
Me: oh, um, do you have any Avenged Sevenfold songs?
Justin: Avenged Sevenfold? oh, no, we dont. sorry.
Me: aww.. kay..
Justin: is there any other song you'd like to request?
Me: um, do you have any Backstreet Boys songs?
Justin: uh yeah, we have a couple. we'll play that for you alright?
Me: alright, thanks! ((((:
Justin: no problem! (:
Me: k byee..
Justin: goodbye.. (:
how i knew he was smiling was because I saw that he was through the cameras in the studios at gameon.987FM.sg, where the cameras weren't switched off yet after the Boggle My Muttons game they were playing. haha. seriously, soooo surprised seh. haha. super excited.
aaanyway, I had my Arabic oral just now. it wasn't that hard la, despite whatever those people who were tested before me said. just the Bahasa Arab Harian part only la.. Ustazah asked, "Siapakah yang menjaga perhimpunan hari ini?" and I was supposed to translate that into Arabic. haha, I answered, "uhh.. something, masu'ud.. EH EH masuul! um, something, masuul, something something something.. eheh.." haha but i got most of the other questions.
WISH US LUCK IN OUR ISS PROJECT PRESENTATION TOMORROW!
AND GO AVENGED SEVENFOOOOOOOOOLD~
assalaamualaikum! (:
( overly ecstatic cause Muttons answered my call. hahaha )
Naad.