<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
Synyster Gates ♥

assalaamualaikum,

i had set the alarm on my phone for 9.30am ( yes, i'm used to waking up late but 9.30 is considered EARLY! lol. ) but I woke up at 8.30 instead. Why? because the house was noisy. no, not the house, the people in it. Naqib was crying and my grandma was screaming at him.

For a moment or two I just lay there, staring at the rails of my sister's bed above me ( double decker bed ), waiting for something to happen. Then Naqib, still crying ( the screaming-crying kind, so it was really ear-piercing ), entered my bedroom. I looked at him, tears streaking his face and i felt a pang of pity for him with my grandma screaming and all. I invited him to lie down next to me and he did and instantly stopped crying.

What can I say? I have a way with kids. lol.

anyway, after calming him down i brought him to the kitchen to get us drinks. before he drank a single drop, i saw him dancing around the kitchen. at first i thought he was excited for a drink ( he gets that way sometimes. lol ) but I asked him if he needed the toilet and he said, with these innocent little eyes, yes. thank goodness I've done this before so I didn't need my grandma's or maid's help as they seem busy with Nazhir.

I looked at the clock and it was 9am. I asked Naqib if he had to go to school today and he said yes. I asked my maid what time his bus was to arrive and she said 9.20am. Naqib hasn't even bathed or eaten yet! so we rushed, and by 9.10 he was ready. a miracle, i should say. I cant even get ready in ten minutes, lol.

I sent him downstairs and waited for Pakcik Samad. When he arrived and picked him up, I waved at all those other kids in the bus. All so adorable! haha.

anyways, I am so bored! The boredom of holidays has come again, and now I remember how much I hated holidays. I wanna go out! =(

I've been occupying myself with Synyster Gates lately, lol. searching for images of him, trying to find out more information about him, watching videos of him. I've never been this obsessed over Taufik. haha. Maybe it's just because I have more time to do this stuff. lol. I ♥ SYNYSTER!

i think i wanna get a guitar. lol. my sister's guitar is.. tet. it's okay, but Naqib has played with it and it's lost two strings. it has also been untouched for some time. maybe i could just get my dad to fix the strings and ask him to send me for guitar lessons? lol. I've been inspired by Syn. (:

oh and FINALLY! finally, finally, finally, I've cleared out the 300+ unread messages in my email inbox! most of which were these MSN Groups Updates. My sister used my email address and I've been flooded with emails, so I unsuscribed the emails from each group. finallyyyy.

And please stop sending me chain letters or forward messages unless it's something that I could actually laugh at. all those emails that say you will die or that you dont love Allah s.w.t if you dont forward are FAKE okay. just people tryna mess with you. so please, GROW UP for the love of Brian!

so that's it. will update more if anything happens.
assalaamualaikum!





Naad.
Friday, October 31, 2008