assalaamualaikum,
sorry for updating so late! i got home at around 7.40pm, and when i got to my room ( yes izza, my messy messy room. I STILL LOVE YOURS!! ) i switched on my laptop, and as i let it boot up i fell asleep .. for a whole hour or so. haha. I woke up and it was 9pm. I was still in my rya clothes and tudung. haha. How can you blame me? I was so damn tired!
aaanyway, enough stalling and let's get to the point. today was three words: awesome, scary and weird. let me just rewind the whole day for you, in detail. (:
at about 12noon or so Izza, Wanie, Sai and Amalina finally reached Pasir Ris from Woodlands. I went to White Sands to meet them. When I saw them I felt so out of place. Izza was wearing green, Wanie was wearing orang-ey, Sai was wearing yellow and Amalina was wearing blue. and what was I wearing? Black and white. haha. anyways,
from White Sands we went to the bus interchange to take the bus back to my house. And you know what? Amalina, Wanie and Sai jalan punye la lembab! Izza and I were so far in front and when we turned around, they were like, "eh tunggu, tunggu!" haha. finally when we reached my block, since those three were still far behind, Izza and I raced up the stairs to the second floor, entered my house and hid. haha.
moments later we heard an assalaamualaikum from the door and we came out of hiding. haha. It's too bad Amalina and Sai have went to my house before or not they'd never find us! haha. so at my house, we put down our bags and bubble teas ( heheh ) at my living room and they followed me into my room.
MESS MESS MESS. clothes here, books there, bags here, pillows there. Izza was brave enough to say, "MESSY NYER BILIK AWAK!" haha. they looked at my stuff, played with my many many stuffed toys, and as they did that I shut down my laptop as it had been on since this morning. eheh.
after some discussing on where to go, we finally decided to go to Sajiah's as Fatimah's house, as she said, was messy. I cant imagine any room messier than mine, though. haha. okay let me get to the weird part. so weird that I'm too excited to type it out. haha.
anyway, we walked to the bus stop across from Elias CC. Since, as per normal, those three were so late when walking, we missed the first 88 bus which was empty. thankfully just seconds later came a 359 bus. we didn't notice the people inside and since we were in such a hurry, we pulled up our kains and bajus and ran to catch the bus. -.-"
i was the first to board the bus. i tapped and turned to my right. DAMMMMMMMMN, it was filled with teenagers going to jalan raye too, and they were all a whole group themselves! there were no other people on the bus so I suspected it was a rented bus, but that was not possible as 1 - we cant rent public transport and 2 - why would the bus driver stop to pick us up? Izza and I just sat at the only seats available which is two seats in the front row while the other three stood beside us.
the male teenagers in the bus were so rude. SO SO SO rude that I felt like kicking their guts. They were like, "eh sesat uh korg!" and "eh nk jln raye jgak pe?". worst of all, they teased Amalina. they said stuff like "eh bute siak aku tengok budak pkai baju biru tu! tengok uh bdn die!" and "sial uh! aku pkai biru mcm die siak!" yes people, that was the part where I felt like kicking their guts until every single one of them fell off, tercampak gi Canada. haha.
we got off as fast as possible when we reached the interchange. I seriously felt like kicking them seh! but anyways, we just raced to the MRT station so as to not waste time. the train would be leaving in 7 minutes so we just sat, took pictures, planned and talked. We took the MRT to Eunos were we got off and as Izza, Wanie, Sai and me took the stairs down Amalina insisted on taking the lift. hahahahaha. anyways, I'll skip the part about this mamak in the lift. haha.
we went to the interchange and took bus 63 as Sajiah directed us to. the bus ride to her house seemed sooooooo long seh. let's get to the scary part of the day. in the bus, the five of us sat at the last row since there were five seats there. there was this old FILTHY Chinese man with plasters all over both his thighs ( he was wearing ultra short shorts. ) sitting three rows in front of ours, and he kept turning around and smiling at me, but I ignored him. Xenophobia, right Izza? haha.
anyway, we have yet to reach the scary and FREAKY part. we finally reached the bus stop across from Sajiah's house. we alighted and Mr. Filthy ( that Chinese guy ) alighted too. we were planning on whether we want to cross the road or take the overhead bridge, and I was standing next to Izza, planning with her. we finally settled on a plan and I turned around as I felt sort of uncomfortable, and that was when I realised that THE FILTHY CHINESE BASTARD WAS TRYING TO DAMN HUG ME!!!!!!!!!! I screamed at him, "SIAL UH KAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I kept cursing and cursing and cursing at him. I was like a curse machine set on overdrive. I spat out every curse I knew at him, English AND Malay. If I had come to my senses I would have kicked his ***** and send him running home to his mother! I did step on his foot, though, but that wasn't enough.
we ran the opposite direction were we'd be going further away from Sajiah's house. Amalina wasn't with us, she didn't know about the situation. she was already halfway up the overhead bridge. she beckoned us to come up and we screamed, "NOOOOO!" as the Chinese bastard was making his way up the overhead bridge. the bastard said to us, "come lah, come lah." DAMN, I wish I had called the police seh! I was scared and furious. He even waited for us at the top of the overhead bridge! however, moments later he went down on the other side and waited for us below, at another bus stop. we ran past him to a carpark but not into the carpark. we had no idea what to do. he seemed like he was going to approach us, but he didn't.
I'm so thankful he didn't! he was dirty! he smelt like .. GARBAGE! he had dandruff all over his hair! and I WAS CRYING OUT OF FEAR! dammit, if i ever see that man again, I swear I would throw him into a deep deep ditch filled with sh*t, even if I had to do it myself.
anyway, when we walked to Sajiah's house, the Chinese bastard was still watching us. Amalina took the stairs up while the rest of us took the lift and Wanie pressed the doors close button many many times as we were so scared and when we reached the second floor, the five of us knocked on Sajiah's front door like mad. "cepaaaaaat!" we screamed. haha.
when Sajiah opened up we scrambled into her house and explained the whole situation to her and her mother. we were sooooooo scared. haha. naek gler seh .. anyway back to the day, alright? this situation is giving me the creeps. at Sajiah's we talked, sat around, and when we got bored we went into Sajiah's room and made bracelets. it was fun. I made this nice green one but when Siti Nad tried to tie it, all the beads fell off! erggggh. but nevermind, Sajiah said she'd redo it for me. THANKYOU by the way!
we ate pizza and chocolates ( SAIYIDAH AND ME WENT CRAZY! haha ), they prayed, then Sajiah's mum sent us to a bus stop near Izza's CONDOMINIUM ( I LOVE YOUR HOUSE IZZAAAAAA! ). we took 171 to her house, got off and walked into the estate. we saw the swimming poolS and were like, waaaaaaaah~ haha. jakon eh .. we took her FANCY LIFT to her FANCY HOUSE with her FANCY ROOM. haha! at her house we ate a LOT of kueh cornflakes. after that we went into Izza's room and went crazy. we jumped on her bed, took a whole lot of pictures, basically, went crazy. haha.
when we were done going crazy, we went to her dining room and ate pasta, which her mom made. it was delicious but i couldn't finish much of it since the two slices of pizza i ate filled me up. after that, we asked izza if we could see her back door. we went into the kitchen were behind it is the back door and there was a lift to get downstairs. we took the lift barefoot, to the first level. we then walked around the garden and then izza asked if we wanted to play in the pool.
of course we said yes! so we played in the jacuzzi with our jubahs and kains and all. we had sooo much fun! we even played inside the FOUNTAINS, no not pools, fountains. haha. we had hell of a good time! after that we went back up and got our stuff, then izza's parents sent us to Wanie's.
at Wanie's, her mum served Mee Hun but I still had phobias of Mee Hun since Australia, so I didn't even go near the stuff. We played with Wanie's nephew. he was soooo cute! haha. after taking a few pictures there, we left for Amalina's.
at Amalina's, unfortunately, I had to go home early since it was close to Maghrib, and my actual 'curfew' was 6.30pm. After eating a nugget or two at her house, I went downstairs with Amalina where my parents were waiting for me, thank GOD I didn't have to go all the way to the MRT Station and take the MRT home, I would have been EXHAUSTED.
so yeah, that was my day. made $20. heheh. Will write more later ( meaning after school. it's 12.25am already. :D ) so seeya!
assalaamualaikum.