<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
Avenged Sevenfold Live in LBC & Diamonds In The Rough

assalaamualaikum,

YEAH BABY! I JUST GOT THE AVENGED SEVENFOLD LIVE IN LBC & DIAMONDS IN THE ROUGH ALBUM!

we went out today to Parkway Parade. I'll skip all the way to Borders. At Borders my sister and I went straight to the CD section. I went the the category Rock/Pop and scanned the shelves. Scanned, scanned.. and there it was! It was hilarious because the album was under "Bad Language". haha!

I had brought all my Hari Raya money with me as I wasn't sure how much the album would cost. It costed a frigging $25.95 so it had better be good! ( oh wait, it's Avenged Sevenfold, so of course it is! )

After that I went to sit down with my sister as we read kiddy-books. My sister examined the album. Skali... IT WAS M18.

Mature 18! it even wrote on the front, PARENTAL ADVISORY, Explicit Content. Fulamak! haha. Even my eldest sister couldn't pay for me as she was still 16 going on 17. So what did I do? Of course I told my dad to pay for me! It was a good thing that he didn't say no or else I'd never get that album, haha.

The album cover is scary. Too bad it doesnt have any photos of them. haha. Gonna listen to it now..

it rocks. well of course. AVENGED SEVENFOLD, baby. I'm scared to watch the DVD though. There must be a reason why it's M18. Is it because of the bad language? Hmm.. I'll watch the DVD after I finish listening to all the songs in Diamond In The Rough i guess. haha.

Naqib and I played our usual game just now, sape pegang dulu menang! haha, we dont really win anything but it's a fun competition. So I was saying, "Sape pegang kakak dulu menang!" i won, of course, because I was talking about myself. Then my dad pointed to an old chinese lady and said, "Sape pegang nyonya tu dulu menang!" haha, ape saje je laa..

I just finished examining the cover of the album. I finally realised what those skeletons meant. One at the front, bald-ish, holding a microphone, resembled M.Shadows. Another skeleton, wearing a hat with long hair, really resembled Synyster Gates. haha. So that was a total giveaway. There were also the two other guitarists and the drummer, Zacky Vengeance, Johnny Christ and The Rev. haha.

well I guess that's it. not much happened today besides buying that album. haha.
assalaamualaikum!





Synaad.
Saturday, November 1, 2008