assalaamualaikum,
about 11 more hours. just 11 more hours. you can do it naadhirah..
if only i actually HAD something to do. thank god school reopens tomorrow. but then again, it's just for one day. one measly day. then it's back to this boredom. sigh -.-
7 more days. 7 more days to results. 7 more days to PSLE results! oh god. I so need to reach my parents' expectations or I'll DIE. plus, i need a new laptop. i dont get good internet connection with this one. like karya said to me yesterday, "your internet connection sucks bad." like what the.. haha.
Yeah, so I've been busying myself with more of Avenged Sevenfold and also Crazy Taxi : Double Punch! Lalaa would like to try that. haha. She loves Crazy Taxi. =P
had a creepy dream last night. yeah, this week has been filled with weird dreams. I dreamt that I was back up the Canopy Walkway at Taman Negara, and there was this unusually fat person in front of me. we were at the highest point of the Walkway, and of course, the fat person was weighing the bridge down. the Walkway suddenly snapped and we were falling.. falling.. falling..
just as i fell to the ground - HARD - i woke up with a gasp and sat up. whoaaa. thank god that was just a dream. before that situation there were other exciting things that happened but I'm too lazy to type it all down :D
oke then.. I'll get back to my game.
seeya!
assalaamualaikum,
Synaad.
Romeo, oh Romeo, where for art thou, Romeo? LOL.