just for laughs.
Me : *listening to A7X songs*
Izza and Nabiha comes over.
Me : Nabs, you'd better not come over here. I'm playing songs that you hate.
Nabs : haha.
Izza : What song is this?
Me : MIA. *sings lyrics*
Nabs : I like Zombies. do you have Zombies?
Me : Zombies..?
Izza : Ohyeah, Zombies. I think Dian has that song.
Me : *clueless* What song?
Nabs : Zombie by Cranberries.
Izza : I like the Cranberries.
Me : yeah me too, but I think I like strawberries better.
Izza : I like pomegranets!
Nabs : me too!
Me : ew, i hate pomegranets..
Nabs : why not? but there is, like, so many seeds..
Me : exactly! but like watermelon seeds okay lah.
Izza : ya, watermelon seeds are edible. wait, pomegranet seeds are edible too what.
Nabs : yea pomegranet seeds are edible.
Me : I still prefer watermelons.
...
Me : OKAY WHY IN THE WORLD ARE WE TALKING ABOUT FRUIT?!
Izza : well, we come over, and you said about this song, and nabiha mentioned the cranberries, then you said strawberries, then i said pomegranets-
Me : *cutting izza off* I was here when it happened, izza!
haha. that conversation took place just now, at Pasir Ris Park.
Synaad.