SYNYSTER GATES, Brian Elwin Haner Jr.
assalaamualaikum,
so, i'm killing time as i wait for our outing. i searched youtube for a video of Avenged Sevenfold and their girlfriends. what can i say? i'm desprate. hahaha. so yeah.. there were images of M.Shadows and his girlfriend.. then Zacky Vengeance and his.. then The Rev.. and then Synyster Gates. girlfriend die punye la lawaa.. :(( haha. seriously, his girlfriend is drop-dead gorgeous.
her hair is just like mine! haha. her hair is originally brown, and she added blonde streaks into her hair.. yeah, just like mine. originally brown and i added blonde streaks. how bout that? haha. i'm halfway there, Synyster! lol XD
i wonder if their girlfriends follow them on every tour.. if they do, the next time Avenged Sevenfold tours Singapore, I'll go backstage while they're performing and beat the snot out of her, then take her place as Syn's girlfriend. I'll follow him back to California. hahaha, yes I DO have a wild imagination. =P
and yeah, I'm back to watching videos of Synyster. to think I couldn't fall more in love with him than I already am. haha. I also loooove his pet dog! that little white dog. so adorable. haha. and his guitars? awesome. the black one with the white stripes, my favourite. it has the Deathbat logo on the neck of the guitar, and right next to it is the word SYN in the Old English Text font. haha, yes, i know this stuff XD
another one of his guitars is the red one with a giant X across the body of the guitar. it also was the word SYN on the neck. his other guitar is white with black stripes, the opposite of the first one mentioned. i dont quite know what's on its neck though..
he has more guitars but i dont take notice of them.. just focus on the black with white stripes one, cause it's awesome. haha. i think i wanna buy one just like it and hang it on the wall as a tribute to Synyster Gates. hahaha. yes i am insane XD
but that's just how poeple in love are.. haha mcm phm! XD so i guess that's it then.. I'm gonna continue watching videos of Syn and drool over his hotness.. haha. seeya then! will update tonight after the movie trip :D
assalaamualaikum.
SYNAAD! :D:D:D:D:D