<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
yawn.

*stretches* *yawns*
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

assalaamualaikum,

i'm bored. I'm out of things to do. I wanna make a skin for Tho but she's not online and I need her photos. I wanna make Sajiah a skin but she's not online either and I have no idea what she wants. Speaking of skins, i just edited mine. the image above.

oh im so sleepy -.- and i always dont listen to my alarm. Yeah, I hear it, but then I'll keep snoozing it and when i get tired of waking up every 9 minutes I'll turn off the alarm and go back to sleep. I cant do that tomorrow though as they will be meeting at 10am and they'll take the MRT to Pasir Ris and we'll be off to Pasir Ris Park. I dont think I would be awake by then, haha. I guess I'll have to set my alarm earlier and actually listen to it this time.. lol.

i'm bored. spongebob isnt doing a good job in entertaining me.
goodbye.
assalaamualaikum.





Synaad.
Sunday, November 2, 2008