<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
QUIZQUIZQUIZ

assalaamualaikum

so yeah, i'm bored yo. found this quiz on a fellow blogskinner's blog and decided to do it ^^ wanted to copy + paste it onto a friendster bulletin, but the 200 questions wouldnt fit *laughs* so here goes.

200. My full name is: Naadhirah Razak
199. I was born on: 290496
198. I was born in: Singapore
197. My cellphone company is: M1 ( it sucks baaaaaaad )
196. My eye color is: brown
195. My shoe size is: i never take note :)
194. My ring size is: dont need to know yet
193. My height is: the same as my sister's
192. I am allergic to: dark chocolate ( sigh -.- )
191. I was born with: a brain. a heart. ?
190. I live in: a house
189. The last book I read: Dedication. or was it Ten Things I Hate About Me?
188. My bed is: veeeeeeeeeeery comfortable
187. One thing you hate about yourself: uh.. pass?
186. My hobby: internet-surfing! ( yeah so what if i'm a computer geek :P )
185. Secrets: i think Mats/Matrep-s are weird. ( no wait that's not a secret. )
184. Number of friends: 1 2 3 4 5.. you dont really need to know all of them do you?
183. Jealous of: everybody with freedom. i so need to get out of the house -.-
182. Number of nicknames: many
181. Favorite time of the day: night. day. i dont know. haha
180. Weddings or parties: parties
179. My favorite holiday is: Hari Raya!
178. My favorite exam: i never thought the words "favourite" and "exam" could be put in the same sentence :-/
177. The last three cd's I bought: Avenged Sevenfold Live In The LBC & Diamonds In The Rough. and i cant remember the other two. ^^
176. Last song that made me cry was? idk
175. Are you taken or single? single
174. If you're taken, who would it be? somebody under the rainbow over the seas
173. Would you rather be single or taken? idk. idc.
172. Must haves for opposite sex: great smile. great hair. and a car. ^^
171. Like to study? see my mood
170. What did you do last night? finish my blogskin halfway.

I DO (YES)/ DO NOT (NO) BELIEVE IN:

169. Advertisements: not always
168. Parents: I.. should?
167. Long distance relationships: not really
166. Fortune-tellers: hah!
165. Loch ness monster: waddewadde?
164. Magic: no haha
163. Destiny: yeah
162. Affinity: that word brings back memories. hahaha. yeah
161. Mind power: maybe?
160. Global warming: yes!
159. Hercules: no -.-
158. Black magic: i believe it exists.
157. Elves: haha.
156. Witches: not.. really.
155. Pokemon: *laughs*
154. Vampires: i'm not that crazy over Twilight.
153. Werewolves: no?
152. Praying: well yeah
151. Plastic surgery: noooo
150. Botox: apetu? lol ^^
149. Tarot cards: nope
148. Chinese calender: nah
147. Practice makes perfect: jyeah
146. Old gramps' stories: hahaha
145. The 39 clues: ...
144. Suicide: not really
143. Loveless marriage: no.
142. Love at first sight: mmhmm
141. Luck: maybe?
140. Fate: maybe too. haha
139. Yourself: yeah :D
138. Aliens: i think. hahaha
137. Heaven: yeaaaps
136. Hell: ah yeah
135. Ghosts: hoho yeahs!
134. Horoscopes: yes
133. Soul mates: maybe.

WHICH IS BETTER?

132. Fruits or vegetables? fruits!
131. Lonely or friends? friends.
130. Famous or blend in? that depends lol
129. Hugs or Kisses? idk. haha
128. Drunk or High? isnt that the same? :-/
127. Phone or Online: both
126. Red heads or Black hair: blaaack
125. Blondes or Brunettes: brunette ( cause i'm one hahaha )
124. Hot or Cold: warm? :D
123. Summer or winter: both!
121. Chocolate or vanilla: both too! lol
120. Night or Day: refer to previous question haha
119. Oranges or Apples: ... both? ^^
118. Curly or Straight hair: straight

HERE'S WHAT I THINK ABOUT

117. Gangsters: bleargh
116. Abortion: they should have their reasons
115. Backstabbers: go die lah
114. Parents: :)

LAST TIME I

113. Read a book: 4 days ago
112. Took a bus: err. haha
111. Talked to somebody: just did.
110. Did a good deed: *blank answer*
109. Charged my phone: yesterday evening
108. Went friendster: am at friendster.
107. Visited my grandparents: which side?
106. Talked to the opposite sex: today
105. Laughed: haha idk. oh wait i just laughed there. XD
104. Blog hopped: just before doing this irrelavant survey.
103. Went out of town: last monday
102. Had food: an hour ago?
101. Seen someone I haven't seen in a while: ipul? haha.
100. Cried in front of someone: hmm..
99. Grew: idk really. hahaha
98. Hugged someone: err
97. Drank coca cola: da berzaman seh. haha
96. Watched television: cant remember lol
95. Read the newspaper: i dont ^^
94. Rejected someone: kindergarten! hahaha
93. Look into the mirror: just now
92. Slapped someone: i slapped naqib just now
91. Got scared: just now when i went into the toilet. too many phobias! lol

MISC

90. Who is the ditziest person you know? hmm..
89. Who makes you laugh the most? idk lol
88. The last book I read? didnt you ask this question already?
87. The last movie I watched? The Simpsons Movie ^^
86. Who listens to Britney Spears songs? me! lol hahahah
85. Who dances to the music? me too! aaahahahahaha
84. Dislikes: many
83. Gossips or facts: um. both?
82. What I don't understand is? idk lol
81. Reality or fantasy: both
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is: nta
79. Something I will miss when I leave home is: my laptop! :(
78. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: next week. and school to reopen!
77. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is: um.
76. Tomorrow: is Thursday. and i still dont know if i'm going for the outing :-/
75. Today: is the day imma finish my blogskin! lol
74. Next Week: hari raya haji!
73. Next Summer: um
72. This winter: refer to previous question
71. The New Year: just another year to live.
70. I love Easter because: who said i did?
69. Favorite line: from movie? "My name is Bond. James Bond." classic!
68. Drama or wall flower: apetu wallflower? lol
67. People call me: Naad. Naady. many more ^^
65. A person I cannot see through: um.
64. Someone complicated: me
63. The person that can see me through: me
62. The person who knows the most about me is: me
61. The person that knows least about me: those people down the street
60. The most difficult thing to do is: say goodbye
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: i dont have a liscence yet but just you wait :)
58. Myths or legends: um.
57. My horoscope is: Taurus!
56. My zodiac sign is: rat.
55. The first person I talked to today was: naqib
54. First time you had a crush: kindergarten. Danish!
53. The one person who can't hide things from me: everyone
52. Last time someone said something that you were thinking: hmm.
51. Right now I am talking to: dian. syiqa.
50. What is your dream job: writer/designer
49. First job: see first lol
48. I have/will get a job at: aint got plans yet.
47. I have these pets: all die already lah :P
46. I hope: i will die satisfied with my life
45. The worst sound in the world: Jonas Brothers' voices
44. The person that makes me cry the most is: lol
43. The person that makes me angry the most: naqib
42. A person that detest you: idk. it's up to them.
41. A person of the same name as you: nana! lol.
40. My boyfriend is: synyster gates
39. My girlfriend is: er.
38. My gang is called: angevils lol
37. Bracelets or earrings: bangles?
36. Books or comics: books
35. Florida or Hawaii: hawaii
34. Japan or Paris: PARIS!
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: um.
32. My favorite sport is: badminton!
31. Last time I cried: i'm sure this question came up before. saturday.
30. My friends are: awesome
29. My computer is: MY BEST FRIEND! MY LIFE! MY SOUL! my.. okay i'm done.
28. The school I go to is: Madrasah Al-Irsyad ( and nothing's ever gonna make me change. )
27. Last person I got mad at: naqib
26. Last text message: you dont need to know
25. Last book read: you asked this already dumbo. why, out of questions? serves you right to make me answer 200. hmmph.
24. Time now: 1.50 pm
23. Number of posts on this site: 217. plus this one, 218.
22. The all-time best movie is: idk. hahaa
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: MY LAPTOP
20. The person you like is: everybody
19. The person you love is: you dont need to know
18. The most annoying person you know is: naqib
17. I lose respect for people who: are unreasonable or do unreasonable things.
16. The movies I have cried at are: erm. haha
15. Closest friend name: i dont give my laptop a name
14. Started being friends: ever since i laid my hands on this thing
13. Favorite web site: friendster.com. blogger.com. synaad.blogspot.com ^^
12. I want to be: a writer/designer.
11.The worst pain I was ever in was? when i found out about *dotdotdot*
10. My favorite word is: yo
9. My room is: MESSYYYYYYYY
8. My favorite celebrity is: SYNYSTER GATES!
7. My favorite idol: SYNYSTER GATES!
6. Favorite singer: can i change this to guitarist? ^^
5. My weakness is: malas nk igt
4. What I like about the opposite sex: great hair and great smile. :)
3. Who broke your heart: the same person as the next question
2. One thing that makes you feel great is: the same person as the previous question
1. You filled out 200 questions because? i'm hell bored

there you go. and i changed my skin yo! whadya think? i still wanna change the colours abit though. i'm gonna make it dark but colourful. contradicting? yeah well that's just how i am yo. haha. you'll just have to wait and see. insyaAllah i'll have it done by tonight. and that'll be all yo!
assalaamualaikum!





Synaad :)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008