<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
nine

Assalaamualaikum.

Heya. Recap?

Well, i actually went to school on monday even though my dad told me i could skip.

:D

I love school ok. So terpakse ah, went to school by bus. And, I was late for the first time. Yay me I got a late slip. *Claps*

On Wednesday Sec1 and Sec5 went to Science Center. Snore! I know the place inside out already le. Da gi brape ribu kali seh. So yeah, explored the place with Dian, Tho and Faten. Then we fooled around at the Water Works place with Shulhan&his group, also Sri, Fuiyoo.. I ran through the Water Maze! Tp kjap je. Hahah. Sri got to go through the whole maze seh! *Applause* So then, we all emerged from the place basah kuyup. *Dances* Also played at the Water Loop.. And more lah. Bottom line we played with water. Hahah!

Then we went to the toilet to dry off. Padehal ade the Giant Dryer in the Water Works place, so we went back there and dried off.

After all that, blah blah blah.. Went home by MRT and got home just in time for Asr prayers. *Couldnt find the Mosque, haha*

On Thursday was the Selawat competition. *Go Sec1!* Zaki suare sedap seh. Haha. Abe Luqman dgn Muaz bass pe? Lol. In class, congratulated them. They'd been practising so hard!

So yeah, dont really know what place they got. On Friday was our Maulidul Rasul celebration and the Prize giving ceremony. Marha marha!

Anyway, cousins are going home this Sunday, they'd been a great company. The house will be reeeally empty and quiet without them. Hahah.

Remember the times when yo-yos used to be the in thing? HAHAHA. I remember mastering Walk The Dog, the pendulum.. I never mastered Loop De Loop. Haha, k paragraph tak penting.
Insyirah: Naad, cmne nk cakap N-I?
Me: Ni.
Insyirah: N-I-N-I?
Me: Ni-ni.
Insyirah: N-E?
Me: Ne.
Insyirah: N-E-N-E?
Me: Ne-ne.
Insyirah: N-E-N-I?
Me: Ne-ni.
Insyirah: N-I-N-E?
Me: Ni-ne.
Insyirah: Salah! Nine! Hahahaha~
Me: Ape saje! Hahaha.
Nuha: Lame seh joke! Lame tapi pandai. Haha!

So yeah, Insyirah quizzed me yesterday after our Student Leader meeting. Lol.

Assalaamualaikum!





NaaDear.
Saturday, March 14, 2009