Assalaamualaikum.
Obviously, here's a recap of today.
Woke up at 7. Bathed, and got ready. Left the house at.. say, 10+?
Walked to Mami's house and waited outside for some time. And wow, the last time I saw so many people was during raya? Anyway after some time, me and my sister were called inside. We entered and I could see Mami's body at the center of the living room. The whole house was filled with sniffles, and I started crying too. Not much time later I squatted next to her to taburkan the.. that thing lah. Then I kissed her forehead and said in my heart,
I love you Mami.
Her forehead was cold, so so cold. I was almost afraid to go near her. After some other people kissed Mami and all, she was brought downstairs. Oh, and I met Kak Sarah at the corridor of her house.
Went to Masjid Istighfar utk solat jenazah, then went all the way to CCK.
I didnt get to clearly watch the burial since I stood far back. But that was okay, I already know how the process goes. Watched the video on how the bury already le, last Friday. Shed my last few tears and left the hot hot
hot area.
I'll miss you Mami. Nobody knew yesterday would be your day.
Salam.