5Assalaamualaikum.
So.. hi.
Thirteen Random FactsOne; Happy birthday Aimi.
You're thirteen, you're thirteen!Two; We had our Qur'an oral just now.
Ustazah was nice :D And I was super-confident ( in my Qiraah only xD) !Three; Went to Nabs' house on Tuesday.
Enjoyed ourselves, of course :DFour; I just found out my family's going to Perth again during our June holidays.
So that was what Nana was talking about.. Hahaha how slow can I beeeee? I'm always the last to find out about this stuff. Eheh.Five; S1A did great in their first Arabic Programme :)
Marha, marha!Six; S1B's Arabic Programme isn't for, like, another month?
Tho, I just remembered that Ambulance in Arabic is سيارة إسعاف. Haha, sape saje lah eh kate
سيارة مستشفى.. xDSeven; My birthday is coming up in five days.
Sumba gelek gelek, sumba gelek gelek!Eight; Nabs loves the stuffed Garfield I gave her for her birthday :)
"I luv ur gift!:-D Its so cute!its like d real thing!"Nine; I feel like changing my skin.
To one that I coded all by myself.. Which might take a while!Ten; Naqib mentioned that he saw Mami at the tahlil we went last week, I went OMG.
He said that he saw her face macam hitam2 gitu, when my mum asked him where he saw her he said on this one chair tau, PADEHAAAAL.. That was my late aunt's twin sister. I went from OMG to LMAO!!!!!!!Eleven; MAJORITY OF THE BOYS IN MY CLASS SUPPORT LIVERPOOL! -_-
I was just asking around, and I also found out only TWO guys in my class support Manchester! Eh, that seems almost impossible ok. Hahah. And Khalis is the only one among all the guys who supports Barcelona. Haha, sesat. xDTwelve; I'm glad that we got at least one part of our Arabic Programme settled.
And that is, the Soccer News. :) Thankyou Aidah for accepting my request for her to be the reporter, thankyou Aidah for offering to gather the information, and thankyou Aidah for supporting Manchester :)Thirteen; I'm just super pissed and annoyed right now, I dont know why.
No comment.
I was never a guy magnet, and I never had any close friends.
I was just a weird stick nobody knew was ever around, but was there the whole time.
So when word got around that the hottest guy in school had a crush for the Weird Stick Girl, my reaction was, "Hah."
It was when he'd waited by my locker in between periods and asked for my number that I started to believe that I was more than just a stick.
I started to switch thoughts about myself.
I stopped slashing my wrists and attempting suicide.
We started going out, and now we've been together for more than three years.
I was on cloud nine when he proposed to me at our high school prom. I felt like the luckiest girl alive.
Till yesterday when my mom dropped the huge bomb and announced that she and my dad were getting divorced.
And everything changes when I find out who my mom's new fiancee is..
Just a little blurb from this new story I'm working on. :D :D :D It's still a little tonggang-langgang, and I have yet to figure out the ending, but hey, step-by-step yeah? Lol.
Wow, it's been so long since I've written a story. Hah.
It's also been a long time since I've been designing stuff. Hah.
Also been some time since I wrote my last poem, remember? Where Rainbows End? Hah.
Whoa. All those are the typical stuffs that I used to do during my free time. What have I been doing these days?!
Answer: Sudoku, sudoku, sudoku. :)
Alternate Answer: I haven't as much free time as before, since the beginning of Secondary 1. :)
Oklah. Be back tomorrow.
I got a script to plan and write out!
Salam, NaaDear.
Cause the girl that you want, she was tearing us apart.