<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
nineteen

Assalaamualaikum, salam sejahtera..

Kepada anda semua moga bahagia..

Di hari yang indah, lagi mulia..

K dah tak ingat lagi. HAHAHA sumpah tak penting.

Anyway.

It's only Friday and I'm already so bored.
OMG, it's only Friday! I still have two days of rest.
*I dont know whether to be happy or upset. Haha.*

I'm bored. Back to the quizes!

Which "Friend" Are You?

Phoebe
Nutty and musical but loving and giving... to the point that you would birth your brother's triplets.

Haha my favourite Friends girl.

Which Polytechnic Should You Be In?

Nanyang Polytechnic
Nanyang Polytechnic, located in Yio Chu Kang, is reputed for its nursing as well as sports & wellness courses! NYP, often being associated with 'high-ceilings-poly'. Yes, heard of Foreign Bodies where a mass group of dancers participate in number of competitions? They're all from NYP! NYP is also located near to AMK Hub and who knows? You might just meet your fellow schoolmates there!

HAHA! Skola Ani seh! xD

Which High-Fashion Brand Are You?

Maison Martin Margiela
Outstanding, Fresh, noticable. You may not notice, but your a head of your game. In a way timide, and very down to earth. But yet so bold and powerful . You belong to the top, and the competicion knows. Always modest, but maybe even more powerful than you think. Ferociaaaah

Okay, I don't really know this brand. Haha!

Which Dota Item Are You?

Mjollnir
You like to let out so much electricity.

Not too sure how to pronounce the word, but okay. Haha.

What Font Are You?

Myriad Pro
You are Myriad Pro. You purchase everything apple produces; and couldn't live without your iPhone/iBook/iPod. You even have an apple sticker in the back window of your VW. You supported Barack Obama before everyone else. You probably enjoy mountain biking and the outdoors, as long as there is a Peet's Coffee nearby.

Haha, how practical.

What Instrument Should You Be?

Trumpet
You are very outgoing. You enjoy playing loud. You are some what arrogant, though not always. You are also very outgoing.

Tau tkp xD


Bace ni, hahaha. Sumpah tak penting!


Me: *tickles Ani*
Ani: EH!
Me: B!
Ani: C!
Me: D!
Ani: E!
Me: F!
Ani: G!
Me: H!
Ani: I!
Me: J!
Ani: K!
Me: L!
Ani: M!
Me: N!
Ani: O!
Me: P!
Ani: Q!
Me: R!
Ani: S!
Me: T!
Ani: U!
Me: V!
Ani: W!
Me: X!
Ani: Y!
Me: Z!



That should be all lah, I dont really have a purpose for updating.
And be sure to check out Tho's blog soon! I just edited her skin. Yes, the flowers at the back were drawn by her of course. Lawa gle kan? And remember the image is COPYRIGHTED, according to her you are not allowed to save it and use it as your own.

Thankyou!

Salam, NaaDear.
I am unbroken, I'm choking on this ecstacy. Unbreak me, unchain me.
Friday, April 10, 2009