3Assalaamualaikum.
I woke up at 630 this morning despite falling asleep at 1+, prayed, then I laid on my bed till about 10am. Haha, call it insomnia, call it whatever you want. I call it Spacing Out. :) I do that often these days. I can just sit and do nothing for some time, like my brain just switches off from everything, leaving me paralyzed on the spot. Hahah, it's fun okay. :D
I forced myself to get off my bed at 10. Bathed, got ready and left for Raffles Hospital. Eza just had her baby! It's a girl, her name is Hana. Yes that's it. Just Hana. Cm cool gitu kan? Haha.
IDK why they keep saying little Hana looks like me. I just dont see the resemblence. Haha. Oh well, a baby's appearance changes over time. Who knows Hana might end up looking like Hannah Montana.
*slaps self* *bangs head* Naadhirah. That. Was. Extremely. Lame.
Anyway. After we got back from the hospital, which was at 12+, I slept on the couch till 2+ while listening to music. Hehe, inilah akibatnya tidur kira-kira 5 jam sahaja. :D
There I go, using bahasa baku again.
Snap out of it Naadhirah, your Malay's not that good anyway.
Who are you to judge my Malay?
I am YOU to judge your Malay!
You're not the boss of me!
I SO am! I'm YOU!
Shut up Naadhirah.
YOU SHUT UP!
Oh great I've become like Nabiha. Trust me, she is contagious. A little warning to everyone, dont ever chat with Nabiha when she's in one of her hyper/crazy moods, which is, like, everytime? Haha.
I wanna do my homeworkkkk. I've never been in a better mood to do my homework.
Homework » Arabic Textbook
Arabic Textbook » Requires Foolscap Paper
Foolscap Paper » Run out
Conclusion: Go out and buy.
Go out and buy » It's raining
Raining » Cant be bothered to bring an umbrella
No umbrella » Drenched
Conclusion: No point buying paper then going through the rainfall. Pfft.
Oh well. Guess I'll have to dig for some foolscap paper. Sigh -_-
I cant wait for my birthday!! Heeeeeeeeee :)Haha, that was completely irrelevant, I know. But hey I really cant wait! What more, two days after my birthday is Labour Day. Eh I'm super ecstatic right now. Haha. Hopefully Manchester United will do great during their match, and hopefully I will do well for my Karangan. :D
Dah lah. I'm tired of boasting, haha. My next post will be on Wednesday, insyallah.
Who wants to stay up till 12am with me on Tuesday night? :D ( Haha, it's a habit already anyway, so yeah. Hehe. )
Salam, NaaDear.
Normally I would just forget that, except for the fact it was my birthday, my stupid birthday.