<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
twenty-four

Assalaamualaikum.

Moodswings ah.

ERGH.

I'm mad at my sister for laughing so loud and talking to herself. I'm mad at this Sudoku puzzle for being so hard. I'm mad at my laptop for being so laggy. I'm mad at my stomach for always begging for food ( like right now. SHUSH ALREADY! ) I'm mad at the pantry for being out of cereal. I'm mad at the fridge for being out of fruits. I'm mad at the freezer for being out of ice-cream. I'm mad at the television for having nothing good on. I'm mad at myself for being so dehydrated and hungry.

I watch Avenged Sevenfold's Live In The LBC version of Seize The Day and suddenly I'm all better. Well, mostly. I'm still hungry.

So, my family just finished our first Usrah session after praying Maghrib together. Talked about the bangles that I wore and the music that I listen to. Guess what? This bangle of mine that I bought at Batam, and my sister's too, both di-sihir. Like cool or what? My dad got this ustaz to scan it and take out the jins. It was still advised to throw it away. T.T Oh well, if it makes me a better person..

Oh yeah, I'm selling my Avenged Sevenfold CDs, any takers? Avenged Sevenfold All-Excess DVD and Avenged Sevenfold Live In The LBC & Diamonds In The Rough. Still not too sure about the price though. They'll be around for about a period of one week before I'm gon' throw them away.

T.T

*holds back tears*

Yeah, well, my dad said only to sell the CDs to people outside Irsyad.. Meaning Irsyadians cannot buy from me lah. He doesnt want the jins to be passed on to Muslims either, then macam no difference gitu lah kan? So yeah, tag me.

All this is still so much for me to swallow. I've been wearing that bangle for some time now and to only find out that there were bad things in it just now, I was like.. Okay whoa. Hahah. Oh, and I'm gonna get my money back from my items that are gonna be thrown out. Yay, like that song says, semua kan ada hikmahnya.

Wahliao cite/lagu lame seh. Lol.

Anyway in the middle of the Usrah session Nazhir ale2 je berdiri sendiri. We all began to cheer and clap and he sat back down cause he got scared. Hahah muke panic seh. xD Then he stood up again and took three steps from Ani to Mama. Marha marha! *inserts Onionhead emoticon*

Okaylah, here's the end of the post. Inform me if you want the CDs!

I get money but I lose my Synyster Gates.

What a bittersweet ending. I don't know whether to celebrate because I'm forty bucks richer or cry because I'm two CDs lesser.

T.T

Salam, NaaDear.
Your eyes are the size of the moon, you could cause you can so you do.
Sunday, April 5, 2009