<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
ah!

Assalaamualaikum.

Today was a blast, well, mostly. :)

I'm tired, and I can finally rest my brain till after our Arabic Programme. -_-

Anyway. This morning after assembly, we had Qiraah. At first we were all sorta confused on whether we had to break into our Qiraah groups or not, so we stayed in our classroom for a while. Baru je nak start planning for tomorrow (!!!), skali Ustaz M masok.. So we did have Qiraah for the day.

Hiked up to level 7 ( chey hike seh, hahah. ) where my class was. Ustaz A said we had two choices, whether to study or to watch a movie. Ape lagi, movie ah abeh! Ustaz showed us a list of movies and finally, he chose The Pursuit Of Happyness. ( My favourite movie! Haha ) Didn't manage to finish the whole story, didn't even reach the part where I'd cried in the movie theatre when I watched it before. Hahah.

The day went on, got the marks to our other papers, blah blah blah. During the lessons that no teacher came in/came in late, we practised for our upcoming Arabic Programme which is ( AH!!!!! ) tomorrow! Still cant wait :D

Stayed back after school to practise, and I swear my voice eh, susah nak hilang seh, haha. Pekik punye pekik, tak hilang-hilang. Rock lah tu eh \m/ haha.

Oklah, it's late. Nak.. practise. xD

Salam, NaaDear.
Let me love you, let me be the one to give you everything you want and need.
Thursday, May 21, 2009