<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
-.-

Assalamualaikum.

Sumpah penat! Was out since morning, went badminton-ing at Sengkang with relatives. At first I was only watching, then finally Kala Jijah told me to switch with her, she was getting tired. Haha. So I played against Mama and Kak Ella, me with this Indonesian lady. Fuh, dah satu tahun lebih seh tak maen badminton! The adrenalin rush, the sweat dripping, the heart thumping. I missed it all! My playing was a little rusty, seeing I've hadn't any practice for a while now.. Played sampai tangan dah lengur, then we left the place. I miss badminton! Why don't we have it in school anymore?????????????????????

Moving on. After badminton-ing we went to Nyai's. Looked through their collection of ghost movies, blah blah blah, then we went to Eastpoint to shop for winter outfits for Australia, seeing we cant fit into the old ones anymore, ha ha ha.

So in the end only Naqib found his, none of the others seemed right. Or just werent nice enough, haha. Hey, if you wanna warm up might as well do it in style! (:

After shopping we ate at Banquet. Tho texted, reminding me about Tuesday's performance. I was like.. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! OMG I totally spaced out on that!!" So Sec1B, prepare for yet another meeting on Monday............ *Jeng Jeng Jeng*

Busy busy busy! Yesterday I was so bored, and now I'm busy! Gotta plan stuff for tomorrow and Tuesday, got so many Youtube videos that have finished buffering to watch, got FB quizes to be done. Hahaha. -.-

There's a malay wedding going on at my void deck, fuh-yoo! Bahu nasi briyani punyelah kuat! And omg, the decoration, it's this pretty lavender.. So pretty it actually makes me feel like getting married! Hahahaa. *Crap*

Ah, my right arm hurts. It feels like falling off.. Inilah akibatnye maen badminton tanpe stretching dulu.. -_-

AHH!! Athletics this Tuesday! God, dammit. Performance lah, picnic lah, athletics lah.. Stress nye.. But this is a different type of stress.. A better one, instead of the examination stress. Haha look, I'm so stressed that I'm talking crap. -.-

While we were out just now, there were four different times where my family ran into a different family, each one yang kenal either my mum or my dad. Score? Mum 1, Dad 3. Haha yes, I keep count. Plus, the same topic everytime, "Ni sume your anak-anak?" "Umur brape eh?" "Ohh, da besar eh..." -.-" Penat jugak lah eh dengar, haha. Naek jelak jugak in the end.

Why is my right arm shaking so much? Must be cause of badminton just now.. :(

Oh well.

Salam, NaaDear.
I give it all up, but I'm taking back my love.
Sunday, May 24, 2009