
Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.
Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.
If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?
i am and foREVer will be a fan of Avenged Sevenfold.
FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email
♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister
Random Desires
(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
|
|
crossroads
Assalamualaikum. From Tho's And Nuha's phones, 190509.Boredom! Boredom is when you make countless insignificant Google searches. Boredom is when you Youtube funny MRT scenes. Boredom is when you search the lyrics to your favourite songs just to find out that you've been singing them all wrong.
Yes, that is what I'm currently doing.
P/S!
BASSHUNTER IS HOT ISNT HE?! :D I cant believe it took me so long to realise that, haha. And somehow, his face just reminds me of Adam Lambert..
Got an sms yesterday night saying female wind members have an athletics training today at 2 at Bishan Stadium. Got another sms this morning saying it was relocated to Yio Chu Kang Stadium. Got a final sms saying the training is canceled. Haha, I didnt wanna go anyway so okay. :D
I think it's about to rain. Oh, how depressing. :(
Boredom! Boredom is when you type ridiculous words to form sentences in your blogpost, forcing your readers to make sense out of them. Boredom is when you do stupid Facebook quizes and attempt to get a high score for all the games. Boredom is when you fantasize about your future plans e.g. Future College, Future Number Of Children, Future Looks. Boredom is doing everything insignificant that you only do when you are bored. ( That, for one thing, is extremely REDUNDANT. And to Nuha: I used this word correctly, unlike you! )
What should I get Faten for her birthday?
A » Avenged Sevenfold B » Backstreet Boys C » Christiano Ronaldo (!!!!!!!!!!) D » David Archuleta E » Evanesence F » Fall Out Boy G » G__________ H » Hoobastank I » I__________ J » Jonas Erik Altberg, AKA Basshunter (!!!!!!!!!!) K » Kris Allen L » Leonardo DiCaprio M » My Chemical Romance N » Nick Carter O » Orlando Bloom P » Panic At The Disco Q » Q__________ R » Red Jumpsuit Apparatus S » Synyster Gates (!!!!!!!!!!) T » Taufik Batisah (!!!!!!!!!!) U » Usher V » V__________ W » Westlife X » X__________ Y » Yellowcard Z » Z__________
( Please Fill In The Blanks For Me. It can be any Artiste/Band/Celebrity :D )
Pffffffffffffft. I should stop writing now.
Salam, NaaDear. There's gotta be another way to go, a way that's much more feasible.
|
Saturday, May 23, 2009
|
|