Assalamualaikum,
Yes yes yes, I'm back! And tired. So, so tired..
Being out for two whole days really is exhausting okay.
Woke up at 6.20am again, prayed and went back to sleep. I was seriously, seriously knocked out. I woke up again and called Nuhee, asking if it was essential for me to come, haha. She said it was, and I asked if I could come late since the planned time was 930am at Bishan and no way in Superman's name could I achieve that. So i told her I'd be coming late.
How late? 2 hours late. Haha. I woke up at 9, bathed and whatever then left the house with sister. I was in such a hurry, I had to charge my laptop, phone, camera and PSP all at the same time. Eheh. Bused to Bishan MRT Station with sister who took the same bus to her school, then I got sorta sesat so Aidah and Syaza had to come over to J8 to fetch me. Everyone else ( Nuha, Tho, Hidayati, Dian ) were already at Syaza's.
Got myself a Pure Chocolate from Coffee Bean and waited. And waited. And waited. After a while the two finally arrived, haha. Bused over to Syaza's and got to work. Dorang sume da laypark-laypark kat bilik Syaza with both the aircon
and the fan on. Haha, sejuk giler oi!
Got comfortable and planned, scripted, wrote, type, blah blaah blaaah. SumPAH kecoh! After discussing a little, we went out and ate Mee Goreng, after that entered Syaza's room again and she served us pizzas, yes, in her room. She was kind enough to do that! Aha, thanks again Syaza :D
So anyway, we resumed discussing. Discussing. Discussing. It was tiring as hell! Syaza brought us Chocolate Mousse. Like my gosh, it was delicious. Be
yond delicious! Heavenly! Scrumptious! ( sorry I've run out of adjectives. )
Shared a cup with Tho. When finished, we continued to discuss like MAD, then got tired and started to take pictures. One picture after another, we decided to release the stress by phototaking! Standing ovation to our oh-so-talented photographer, NUR AIDAH!!

Pictures up! These ain't all of them, though. Plus, the others are with Nuhee and Tho.
Ending it here, still got a lot to do and decisions to make. Allodoxaphobia acting up, oh goddd.
Salam, NaaDear.
I just wanna live, don't really care about the things that they say.