Assalamualaikum.
Woke up at 11+ today, wooh! \m/
Anyway. Daddy was asking whether we wanted a PS3, Wii or Xbox 360. Me and Ani instatly said, "Wiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then he told us to check newspapers for the prices and call Mamat and Ayid to ask which was better, haha. After that we went out to Marine Parade. Went to every electronics and games store to ask around, haha. Aku nak Guitar Hero!!!!!!!!! :(
Ended up still hesitant, haha. Didn't buy any console. Lol. But the upside was, I bought two new books! Bad Girl - Abigail Vona and Is He Or Isn't He? - John Hall. Yay, finally some books to read during the holidays, haha. Oh oh! And I got a new phone :) Like finally right? I know. Haha. However, it is not the W995 that I want. It's a W910i. Oh well, asalkan phone baru sudah. Bersyukur je lah eh, rezeki. :)
Went home. Ate. A LOT. Air lychee ( really filling you know. Haha! ), cheese fries, roti jon, duriaaaaans. Durian tu tkle stop makan seh, sedap glerrr. xD
Nyah. Nak tido. Penat.
Salam, NaaDear.
Is this the way it's meant to be? Only dreaming that you're missing me.