Assalamualaikum.
Yeah, so, I'm still pissed, haha. For a number of reasons, really, but you don't need to know do you? :)
Woke up late this morning, 6:15am. Weheh. YES YES I've been thinking over and over again, I should have SLEPT IN during our four-day break! I should have had a four-day nap! And come to think of it, i DESERVE a four-day nap! -_-"
Yes, but I was too busy working on our Arabic Programme. On Saturday and Sunday I managed to sleep in, but that, too, wasn't enough after mugging for 14 days. On Monday and Tuesday I'd spent the
whole day over at Syaza's, from morning till evening. Tiring I tell you!
So back to this morning, I woke up late and rushed to shower. Got ready, blah blah blah, went to school. My goodness, the moment I step foot into daddy's car I fell asleep. Hahah, penat sangat nye pasal. Sampai sekolah macam nak pengsan oi! Seriously, I was
that tired. Went back and forth from where Nuha Syaza Hidayati were, to where Fatimah was, to where the guys were, and vice versa, all in a quest to get information on the Arabic Programme. -_-" Yes people, I am
that paranoid.
Got some of my results and trust me, they ain't all that pretty. -_- Better not post about it now.. I'll do it some other time, haha. I'll post them up, Insyallah, after I've gathered all my results.
Aaanyway, for CCA today all the secondary students remained at the masjid after Zuhr prayers for a talk by this ustaz ( weirdly, he was wearing the exact same colours as ustaz A! Haha, the first thing I noticed. A white songkok and a blue shirt :D ) on how to memorise the Qur'an, or something like that. Usually, topics like that I'd stay awake. Really, I would. But because I was extreeeeeeemely exhausted, I'd fallen asleep somewhere in the middle! Seriously, I couldn't help myself. I would usually pay attention during topics like these. When I woke up I was like whoa, where was I? What time was it? What is the ustaz talking about now? Haha.
Then stayed back just now after school, but wasn't able to catch much since I had to leave early, like, 5pm like that. -_- Expecting script from Adli tomorrow! ( For goodness sake do I
HAVE to be the queen? I don't want to. Really, I don't want to. DOESN'T THE PHRASE "STAGE FRIGHT" MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?!?!?! )
I don't need to mention about the two incidents that really triggered my stage fright, do I? Yes I do :D ( I love story telling to people about this, haha. )
K2 Graduation, I had to write and read out a speech ( or something like that ) about my experience there, or something. At that point of time I'd been okay with performing, no stage fright yet. Till when I got on stage..
I got on stage and spoke into the microphone as per normal, selenger ah gitu. Rupe rupenye microphone belom on.. I was like, speaking, then when I finally realised it I ran backstage and got this teacher to turn it on for me. Mampos, punyelah malu seh! Haha.
Primary... Something, haha. I was one of the five (?) chosen to memorise and read out a chapter from our Sirah and Hadith textbook. At that point of time I already had stage fright. I went up anyway. There was this one line, I
totally forgot it. I blanked out at the last minute! It had something to do with fields, and I just stared out at the huge soccer field behind the Arafah Court. I was like, "Ahhh.. Err.. Umm....." Then I finally recalled something about a flock of sheep, or something? And I was like this, "Umm.. *Remembers sheep* AH!!! *Continues story*" My "AH!!!" was super obvious okay. Haha. -_- So that was a worse experience.
Aku tau aku paisey, aku tau aku selenger. Hahah.
I should get to sleep now.. Don't wanna fall asleep anywhere! :)
Quote of the Day: Aidah:
"MEREPEK KETEPEK MAKAN ITIK PUNYE TETEK!"Salam, NaaDear.
I'm missing you, missing you.