Assalamualaikum.
DAMN IT LAH! Today was utterly stupid, okay. Okay? Okay.
Dah Naadhirah, jangan nak start merepek.I'd been sooooo psyched up for our Arabic Programme, and we were all rushing-rushing to do some last minute stuff and blah blah blah. After that we read Yasin, then assembly. SKALI KAN!! ( And this is the part where I got really pissed off. )
"Athanawiyun, izhabu ilal fusulikum."
I was like, "
WHAT did Hafiz just say?"
Then ustaz took the mic and said that there wont be an Arabic Programme period today. My reaction? "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????? YOU MEAN I SLEPT LATE PREPARING EVERY LAST DETAIL JUST TO BE TOLD THAT WE WONT BE HAVING ARABIC PROGRAMME TODAY?!?!?! WHY in the world did you tell us at the last minute?? WHY in the world didn't you tell us at least like, YESTERDAY?!" Was pissed off to the core!
So we all proceeded to our classrooms, still complaining. Seriously, buat penat je seh! I lost a week's worth of sleep planning this thing. -_- Anyway. Since our Arabic Programme wasn't happening, we had half an hour of free period. Mr Ismam came in and we rearranged our seats, due to ( Fatimah's ) complains. Haha. I'm satisfied enough with my new seat though, like, for once? Haha :D I'm surrounded by rocking people, Dian next to me, Fytt in front of me and Tho next to Fytt. :D
Then we had Geo, where Mr E showed us our English results for CA1, oral and Paper 1 and 2. After that was recess, then Hadith where we had another hour of free period. The following was Malay, where I switched seats with Fytt and slept with Tho. Before you do anything, read this: PLEASE DO NOT THINK DIRTY. Thankyou (: Tho was asleep, and I was asleep, despite the noise our class was making, haha. Then we woke up when Cikgu said he's letting us watch Slumdog Millionaire.
Seriously, I do NOT know why people enjoy that movie so much, haha. Got bored and as usual, HOT in class, so me and Tho hung around the corridor, and so did Umair eventually. We just stood at the window watching the movie from there. Seriously, it was super duper humid lah kan in class. After that was lunch where me, Tho, Fytt, Dian, Fitri and Aimi helped the makcik canteen from the drinks stall to carry cupcakes and cookies to P3A, it was her daughter's birthday and she'd made treats for the whole class.
After that she gave us some extra cupcakes and cookies for helping :D It's amazing what she can do! The cupcakes were DELICIOUS. :D
Sembahyang Jumaat, then Ustaz D gathered us before dismissal to tell us about Tuesday's field trip. We'll be going for a picnic to MacRitchie River with the P1s, each of us having to handle 3-4 P1 kids. -_- so the point of us being there is basically to become babysitters. Well, lucky thing I got practice and I'm good with children. :D
Went home with Fasihah, and HAHAHA what a funny ride it was. I was just sitting and staring out the window when suddenly I got splashed by some brown liquid. My reaction was, "Ape siak air ni?" It smelt sweet, and I realised that Fasihah was splashed by the liquid too. She was still asleep despite that -_- haha. I woke her up, and it turns out that the bus had stopped at the red light and Fasihah's hand sort of jerked, and she happened to be holding a Slurpee. -_- So the drink inside sort of tercampak at us, but covering Fasihah more.
Fasihah couldn't be any more embarassed, and she kept saying sorry over and over again to me. What was I doing? Haha, I was laughing my ass off. I couldn't help it! Hahaha. Then Fasihah asked, "Eh... Ade orang melayu tak kat bus ni?" Then I said, "Ade, satu Mat dengan Minah." She went.. "Ahhhhhhhh.... Malunye, mesti dorang ejek-ejek..." I continued laughing my ass off. Hehe. Then she said, "Kite dengar satu orang ni cakap "Eww.." " And my reply? "HAHA, kalau dorang yang kene, kite tepuk tangan abe ketawekan ah."
Got home and here I am. (:
I'm free Monday. What to do, what to do?
Salam, NaaDear.
I'm slipping off the end, I'm hanging by a thread, I wanna start this over again.