Assalamualaikum.
Ok finally, finished this blogskin. Haha, it's not the one I had in mind, just a temporary one. ( Wah Naadhirah, banyak punye temporary. Asyik-asyik cakap temporary padehal belom buat siket pun yang betol nye. -.- ) Back to blue. Like it? (:
Anyway. Fasihah invited me to go watch Night At The Museum 2 at Downtown East today, but unfortunately I couldn't go. :( Why? Partly malas, partly cause I already knew my parents wouldn't let me, ha ha.
Nenek just told me the
greatest news today! News I've been wanting to hear for, like, EVER!!
MAMA NINO AND FAMILY ARE COMING OVER TOMORROW!I was like, "Hah?! Besok? Sampai bile? Abe udin sume ikot?" Banyak nah soalan. Haha. Ape lagi, excited ah abeh! Missed having them running around. Suddenly, my holidays don't seem so dull anymore :)
Ah tak sabar nye! ^^ There really isn't any other event for me to post about, heh. Just to publish my excitement about Mama Nino coming over, :D :D :D
And yay, mummy said I don't have to go to the hi-tea if I don't want to. :)
Jump to next topic. I WANT THIS PHONE!
Sony Ericsson W995Please? Belated birthday present? ^^
Ok then, bye-bye! *waves*
Salam, NaaDear.
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean, under the open skies.