Assalamualaikum.
First things first,
HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY FATEN DEAREST!
Next.
Depressed! So, so depressed. Why?
SCHOOL'S OUT.T.T Tell me who would NOT be depressed about this?!
I know, I know, I sound abnormal right now. Everybody
loves the holidays, yeah. Call me a stick in the mud, call me whatever you want, but I detest holidays. Well, mostly when I cant go out, haha. The part I like about holidays is
sleeping in. ^^
Anyway. This morning the secondary girls plus P6 girls headed to the void deck for exercises. Gereks oi! HAHA xD Favourite part? Push-ups and sit-ups ah abeh! During sit-ups I just lied down on the floor with Fytt, during push-ups all the sec one girls were laughing, ha ha ha. xD
Returned to class, layparked, recess. After that we were supposed to be spring cleaning, but none of us knew that, so heck. I hung out with dian at the Class Lounge, making countless jokes once again. Oh, and dian stole my shoe and placed it at the window T.T
Then Mr Ismam and the guys came in and we started spring cleaning. I didn't, really. What was I doing? Ntah, aku pon tatau. Haha! I cant really remember what we did today, cause mostly it was layparking. At some point of time Mr Ismam gave us our report slips and books, then the coupons for us to sell, and eventually those survey papers. After finishing our surveys, which we did front-and-back, Mr Ismam said we were supposed to do it one subject one piece. We were like, lerrrrr. Re-did the surveys, then I went to sleep. Woke up ten minutes later, haha.
While doing the surveys Ustaz Mustaqim called us all up to the MPR3. Pk pasal apeee saje.. Skali there was a talk about the Infocom Club, and I was like, super hyper lah kans. Biase lah, ini nerd, pape kene mengene dengan computers and technology terus high. Haha! ( As Fytt would say, I get turned on by technology -.-" ) I was instantly like, OK SET AKU JOIN! Tak join dose lah gitu kan. Hah! -.-
Then the lady presenting the thing gave us the links to certain websites where we would be able to download animation softwares and I was like ok cool, balek confirm terus try ^^
Returned to classes. Mr Ismam asked if we wanted an outing during school holidays and we instantly went YEAH! So discussed. Discussed. And discussed summore. Tiring babe! At first we discussed before solat, then had our prayers, after that we had a talk at the void deck, then we all returned to our classrooms and spent the final hour of the semester discussing. Haha. Had a lot of problems with the date, ade nak gi overseas sume, and finally settled on 9th of June. The day Ali returns from Brisbane. Kesian kan? Balik terus ade outing, haha. Released late cause Mr Ismam had to photocopy the consent forms. Then balek~~
Fasihah was nice enough to tompangkan me :DDDDD So, balek naek taxi! Gereks. Even though taxis make me as nauseous as buses do, tapi bersyukur je lah dapat sampai rumah kul 4.30. Haha!
Hi-tea this Saturday, pfft, I DONT WANNA GO LIKE SERIOUSLY. Takde
Taufik♥♥♥ then like, what's the point lah kan? My only purpose of going to the last one was only because of
Taufik♥♥♥, haha. I wanna skip this hi-tea but sister is dragging me :( HELP!
Events lined up: Hi-tea 30th May, S1B Outing 9th June, Perth 14th June. Anything missing?
Oklah. Bye.
You can doubt that the sun would shine,
You can doubt that the pain would hurt,
But never doubt, that I love.
- Taken from Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.
Salam, NaaDear.
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.