Assalamualaikum.
First things first,
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN QARISHMA!!Last night me, Ani and Nana stayed up till 12am and when the clock in the kitchen ding-donged, we ran to the TV area where the boys were sleeping and said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY QARISHMA!!!!!!!!" He was like, "Leave me aloneeee...." Hahahaaaaa.
Went back to sleep and was forced up the next morning. We went out and shopped again. At this store I saw an aweeeeeeeeeeesome black sweater with a guitar on it, however it was at the kids' section and was for boys. Pulled it off the rack and told my mum to get it for Naqib. Hey, if I cant have it, then my brother should. I showed him the guitar design and he was like, "Maaaa! Nak!!" What can I say? He adapted to my style. Hahaha.
Fetched Karya and Nazri from school and went home.
Yay, tonight we're going late-night shopping for Qarishma's birthday! Afterwords we're planning to sabo him... *Hehehe* How? Our plans are to throw flour and eggs at him, THEN PUSH HIM INTO THE POOL!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby! The pool's gon' be frigging cold at night, of course, and it's gonna be sooo cool!
Tomorrow we'll be sleeping at a chalet at Lancelin.. And those are our plans so far!
One week and two more days to go... ):
Salam, NaaDear.
Everytime I walk out the door, I see him die a little more inside.