Assalamualaikum.
My apologies for the three-day absence, once again.
To Secondary One Bukhara-ians, a note, our BBQ pit will be at C21. Those who don't know how to get there can meet me at Bedok MRT station at 1pm. ( Time may change. )
The barbeque is tomorrow! Ohmygosh it's tomorrow. Things to do:
- Tell bibik to goreng nasi for tomorrow, pronto!
- Get someone to bring ice!! Anyone??
- Dig out my rollerblades, make sure they still fit xD
- Confirm outfit :-/
- Pray that it'll go smoothly -.-
All of a sudden, I don't feel like going to the barbeque. I'm not as excited as I was before, and I don't know why. Call me crazy, but I feel like skipping. Hmm..
Mama Nino and family aren't gone yet, haha. Soon, maybe, but let's hope not. Haha. Maybe tomorrow..
Yesterday the ten of us went to Marina, searched for WinterTime, but couldn't find anything suitable there. Walked to Suntec, and *ohmygosh* I can practically live there. There was an arcade and a super huge Toys'R'Us!!!!! The arcade was TO DIE FOR and the Toys'R'Us was practically calling out my name. Maklumlah, there's still a kid in me.
There was a Cotton On with a 70% off sale. There were many clothing shops selling pretty clothes at even prettier prices, hardy-har-har. *Me and my sisters were running to this store, checking out the clothes, took one glance at the prices and instantly stepped out of the store!* There was a rollercoaster stimulator. There was a Starbucks (!!!) At Marina there was an LJS, a KFC, a BK, a McD. And so much more.. Like I said, I can practically live there.
Stop it Naadhirah.
So anyway, we never did find any winter clothes at Coldwear or Winter Time. Guess we'll just buy them at Perth..
SPEAKING OF PERTH! Ohmygosh I cant believe I'm leaving this Sunday. I'm getting homesick already. I'll be away for two weeks and and and and and....... I cant take two weeks without my baby!!!!!!!
I'll miss you, Acer. Daddy wont let me bring you. ): Oh well..
My sister is annoying me right now, like seriously. Screaming her head off like nobody's business. Laughing like a hyena. Tak penting ah! -.-"
Salam, NaaDear.
Maybe we're trying, trying too hard. Maybe we're torn apart. Maybe the timing is beating our hearts...