Assalamualaikum, short post.
One - I miss Singapore.
Two - Perth is cold.
Three - Like duh.
Four - Yesterday's sand boarding experience was a BOMB! ( Insert sarcasm here. ) It was cold as usual, and since the site was near the coastline, the wind blew abundant amounts of sand into my face. The boards were just those coloured cardboards you can find at Popular, and it was super tiring to climb the sand-mountains.
Five - I also hyperventilated there, oh yay. -_-
Six - SEJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK.
Seven - Seven is my favourite number!
Eight - This morning we went to a place where they sold oranges, and we got to pick them ourselves. One bucket - 10kg of oranges, for $40 ( including the experience of self-plucking ) It was fun! Those who know me well should know how much I love farming, huhu. While plucking the best and biggest oranges, biaselah Singaporeans, kite-kite petik abe makan sekali lah. Cheating siket, hehe. Dah ade peluang depan mate, amek lah ape lagi kan? ^^
Nyai was cute, she plucked oranges and hid them in her jacket, her jacket pockets and Aqmal's sling bag. O.O Baek Nyai! Hahaha. Of course, I hid some in my pockets too. *winks*
Nine - Aqmal is getting gayer and gayer by the moments.
Ten - I got diahorrea. And I spelt that right without looking it up!
Eleven - Eleven rhymes with seven.
Twelve - I cant wait to go home... Our flight will be at 7.30am this Saturday, which means I'll have to wake up at say, 4am? Then we'll leave Bunda's house at 5.30 like that after praying Subuh. I dont care how early we have to wake up, I just wanna go back to my Acer...........
Thirteen - I still think it's so cool that Maghrib here is at 5.30pm. I'm gonna miss early Maghribs and Nazri's azan.
Fourteen - I am so sengeler, I just found out that Aqmal has a younger brother. AND HE'S MY COUSIN FOR GOODNESS SAKE. Me and Nana were talking about our PSLE aggregates just now while watching TV and she said "Syafiq got higher than you. Two five something.." And I was like, "Syafiq?" And Nana was like, "Yeah, Syafiq.." I was still so blur. Then she said, "Syafiq? Syafiq adek Aqmal?" And I was like, "AQMAL ADE ADEK?!" Huahuahuaaaaa. *I'm a terrible cousin* Sorry Chef Heartbroken. ( That's the nickname Pak Ngah gave Aqmal, hahahahahaaaa! )
Ok bye, I'll be back soon enough..... I still miss everybody!
Salam, NaaDear.
Love will keep you up all night, it's not something you can decide.