<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
misfortunate



Assalamualaikum.
Halo.

I was just bloghopping, landed on budak P5 punye blog. Haha! YaAllah, I cannot contain myself. I know, I know, but it's funny reading their blogs, posting about irrelevant stuff. And then I think back, hey, I used to be like that years ago, and my blog was waaay more kentalans. ^^ Majulah budak P5, MAJU!!

Ok Naadhirah, stoppit.

Oh heavens, it has been so hot lately. Hot, humid, whatever. Boleh naek gile!! And what more, my air-conditioner is pissing me off. It ain't working right, on pun cam takde beza gitu. Kipas pun lagi kuat lah!!

-.-
So yes, from time to time, I'll just sit on the floor like nobody's business with the fan in my face. Feels so good.. I move away for a single second and I'm already sweating.

Ape nak buat, Singapore kan.. ( Cam tak sabar gitu nak gi Perth, haha xD )

Sometimes when I read the P5's tagboards, I get so restless, cause they think that the tagboards are chatrooms. Thing is, tagboards are for someone to leave a comment and stuff, and what I see at their tagboards are multiple spams asking if anyone is online, claiming that he/she is talking to his/herself. I feel a strong urge to tag and say that the tagboard is not a chatroom, and like, give lessons on how to make their blog more lively.. Okay stop it Naadhirah, you CyberFreak. Give them a break, they're only beginners.

*Bangs head* *Bangs head* *Bangs head* Resisting the uuuurgeeee..........

*Slaps seelf* PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER NAADHIRAH!

Blah.

Why am I acting like this? Boredom. The tragic answer to every question.

"How are you feeling?" "Boredom."
"What's up?" "Boredom."
"Did you watch that TV show last night?" "Boredom."
"Hey, you know that guy who has a crush on you?" "Boredom."
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "I told you, Boredom!"

Pfft.

Eh go search Heroes Hindraf Bulletin Utama News Uncensored at Youtube, and WATCH. SUPER kekeks I tell you. Watched the video over and over again with Udin Yusof Firdaus and NEVER got tired of it.

"Tapi saya lebih bau.. Walaubagaimanapun jangan risau eh, kerana janggut saya ini sudah dua puluh tahun tak cuci, kerana saya suka cium bau dia.. Ini baru janggut saya, belum lagi camera tunjuk bulu ketiak saya.. Saya sengaja tak cukur, kerana tiap-tiap malam sebelum tidur, saya akan ikat bulu ketiak dengan janggut saya supaya selamat dan tak dicuri Yahudi.. Of course it is very painful, but what is pain without Tambi.."

Oh, my air-conditioner is working fine again. Problem with the controller, mummy said must have the snowflake icon thingy baru sejuk. "O.o So I've been sleeping in the Sahara Desert for nothing.

I'm digging my new phone! \m/ Tak pentings.

Naadhirah is typing crap!! Betol tak?? Betol?? Betol.............

Ablghcjehkfdarjksa.

"IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!"

Salam, NaaDear.
Never gone, never far, in my heart is where you are.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009