Assalamualaikum.
Helloooo! Haha. *Giler* I'm posting from Australia here and I'm telling you, it's super duper cold like hell here, and doesn't even make sense. ( Hell isn't cold. )
I'm freezing half to death in the mornings and nights, but the days are okay I guess. Standable. ( Should have brought gloves though. ) I'll give you a full recap when I get back the next two Saturdays, on the 27th. Thanks to Nana for letting me use her laptop (:
I miss everybody! And I miss my baby back home. ): Don't worry Acer, we'll reunite soon enough!
Oh god it has been so long since I last touched a keyboard! I think I was going crazy, cause I keep hearing sounds in my head.. The tapping of a keyboard.. The clicking of a mouse.. And other computer-stuff. Maklumlah, cyber freak.
Just finished watching Aqmal, Karya and Nazri swim in the frigging cold pool at their backyard. The water was 13 degrees celcius! Aqmal was shivering like crazy lah kan. Haha.
Eh korang! Korang mintak souvenir aku tatau nak belikan ape tau. Haha. Tag eh, kalau tak korang jalan empty-handed tau. Tag before it's too late! Hee ^^^^^^^^^^
By the way, we dropped by the Chocolate Factory this morning. Fuh-yoo, it was like being in heaven! Then we went to the Winery and the ( non-alcoholic ) wines were awesome ;)
I wanna go sandboarding! Laser-tagging! Go-karting! GAH!! ( Okay now I'm just boasting. Huhu, ya cant blame a bored soul. ) Time goes so slow here, well yeah, it's winter. Look out the window and it's already dark, but you look at the clock and it's 6pm. Like gereks or what? The days are so short in winter, aku patot bayar puase kat Perth eh. Hehe ^^ I hardly eat anyway, so what's the diff? :D
RHINO! I miss you!
Salam, NaaDear.
I know that I love you, oh baby why dont you see, that all I ever wanted was you and me.