Assalamualaikum.
Sorry for the sudden disappearance, I've been too busy Youtube-ing to give a damn about this blog, hardy-har-har.
So how long has it been since my last post? Three days, yes. Not much took place anyway so you'd get bored with this blog either way. Woke up at 11 as per normal, switched on laptop, bathed with cold water, blah blah and blah. Not so exciting dontcha think?
Well this morning I woke up at 12.30 and I'm like, oh yay. I'm late! Late for what? Waking up ah abeh. *Hah* Why did I wake up later than usual? I was enjoying my dream.
It was a pleasant yet.. puzzling dream really, I dreamt that we were all back at the old Irsyad building at Newton. The dewan was still up, the school was still haunted, and everyone was looking happier than ever. It was a Friday and we had just finished Jumaat prayers. I was at the corridor outside my classroom talking with.. I dont know who, really. I was just saying, "This cant be happening. Why are we back at the old building?" It was then that the person I was with said the magic words...
"Of course this isn't happening. This is a dream."
Did you know that when you're asleep and dreaming, and you
know that you are dreaming, you can control your dream? You can switch places with just a thought, make people appear and disappear as you please. I learned that some time ago watching this one episode of Powerpuff Girls. But that's besides the point...
I went.. "Seriously?" I closed my eyes. Well, in the dream of course. My eyes are already closed. When I opened them again, we were in the new Irsyad building at Braddell. And for some reason my Taufik Batisah (♥♥♥) was performing up on the podium. Apparently Taufik was on my mind at the time, ha-ha. He was singing.. I cant recall what song. But Taufik, oh Taufik! He could be performing a Barney song for all I care, he's still my Taufik!
Going off point.
Suddenly I was at home, and Taufik was with me (???) I was like.. woah. I was enjoying my dream when..
The boys woke me up. ): Haii. I guess dreams are never meant to last.
Why is it that you can remember certain dreams very well yet some others you forget the instant you wake up? Hmm.
I'm craving pizza.
I cant wait for the picnic.
Somebody help me pick out something to wear..
You guys don't know that I have a private blog don't you? *Haha* Tulah, tak view profile kan.. xD
Oklah bye.
Salam, NaaDear.
Why am I so lost in you? I don't even know me anymore.