<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
hectic

Assalamualaikum.

Busy! Busy busy busy. July has to be the busiest month this year.

Upcoming events: S1B's Arabic Programme on the 10th of July ( not confirmed! ), School Carnival on the 12th of July, Dian's 13th birthday on the 15th of July, Premier of Harry Potter 6 on the 16th of July, Sports Day on 20+ July ( unsure ).

Who knows? The list might grow on!

I need to edit our performance for our Arabic Programme because the news has died!
I need to sell my coupons for the school carnival!
I need to get Dian a birthday present!
I need to convince my dad to watch Harry Potter 6 at the cinema, and not download online!
I need to attend the all upcoming trainings in order to join the Sports Day event!

IDK why, but I feel so drained. And this is before attending school! I'm going to be totally wiped out once I resume schooling. OOOOO.OOOOO

I get so tired just thinking about all the things I need to do.

P/S Happy 16th birthday Fad.

Salam, NaaDear.
Emotions get me losing control, I'm losing control.
Saturday, July 4, 2009