Spongebob: Patrick, I think you should go see a doctor. Patrick: I cant see a doctor, my job doesn't provide me with a health insurance. Spongebob: ..... What job is that? Patrick: Exactly.
Assalamualaikum.
I know, I've neglected this blog long enough. I've written up so many drafts that turn out unpublished, but I'm sure you guys don't care about what happen two weeks ago yeah?
That's what my friends' blogs are for. :)
Moving on, yesterday me and my family went to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. So unsatisfying! I won't spoil the surprise for those who have yet to watch the movie, but there was just too much talking. Where did the fighting scenes go?! There was only one intense fighting scene between Harry and Draco, and that was it.
Speaking of Draco! OH MY GOODNESS he's so hot in the movie! If you're going to watch it then Draco should be the main reason. Wait till you see him! *grins wide*
I cried when Dumbledore died. :'(
I'll be fasting tomorrow, finally! I cant wait for Ramadhan..! And I'm eating kurma right now. Ramadhan mood kepe? Hehe :D
I feel like changing my blogskin..
Watch this, super retarded.
Salam, NaaDear. Mampukah diriku menempuh segala untukmu? Biarpun ku tersiksa, menitis airmata..