Assalamualaikum.
So I changed my blog playlist, all must-listen songs. I like the I Kissed A Girl cover, it's both techno
and metal. Like whoa? And I never thought techno and metal would go so well together, ahaha.
Today, for the first time, I went for athletics training! Met Nuha at YCK MRT Station at 430, afterwards we met Aidah at Cheers and speed-walked to the stadium. When we reached there the kakak-kakaks were like, "Eh Naadhirah? Tu Naadhirah?" Ahaha. Surprise surprise! They asked if my dad allowed me to join and I said yes. The kakak was like, "YES!" Haha, bukannye aku lari cepat sangat. xD
Went up to Fir who had been waiting for us, and when she saw me she was like, "NAAD!" Then she reached out to hug me, but she stopped and said, "Awak tkde apape kan?" And I shook my head. Then she hugged me. Haha.
Aidah and Nuha went off for a two-round jog around the stadium. Later on me and Fir did too, but only one round. She jogged and I half-jogged-half-walked because of my lengthy legs, haha. After one round we were both already exhausted so we went back to the seats.
I lost my sports shoes so unfortunately I had no choice but to wear my sneakers.
We did timing for 200m individual. Me, Nuha, Aidah and Kak Eleena. At three-quarter of the track I was already out of breath, and what more, my heavy sneakers were weighing me down. Result? I came in last.
After that we did a lot of discussing, seeing that we lacked runners. At 545 my parents picked me up. My legs were burning, it has been months since I last ran. And when was that? Last year's sports day. I
so need to excercise more often.
Went home, bathed, laptop. Yes, I am abnormal. If I'm not running around doing sports, I'm slacking and websurfing. Pretty unhealthy lifestyle, yeah?
I just finished helping my sister bake the brownies, and they are a success! Will be bringing them to school tomorrow, ahaha.
Laen kali ah aku upload gambar lame. Tak kuase nak scan sekarang, I still have some schoolwork to catch up on. It's 935! I'm running out of seconds.
Salam, NaaDear.
Did you lie to them too, or was I just a fool?