<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
18

Assalamualaikum.

So, one week of Ramadhan has passed. By this Sunday, I will have khatam-ed the Qur'an, insyaAllah. I will then proceed to khatam it once again. InsyaAllah. :)

On Wednesday Bukhara had this workshop on money management at Muhajirin's MPH. It was interesting but it didnt really catch my attention haha. The lady was talking about dividing our money into three portions, Daily expenses, Others, and Savings. The DOS. She said that if we didn't have enough money for our daily expenses, then we can touch our O, but we cannot touch our S.

At that part, the whole class laughed like insanely insane.

The lady was like, so blur. We all kept on laughing till she got it. She was like, "OH! You cannot touch your SAVINGS laah." A few moments later we were still laughing, and the lady was like, "But actually, you can touch your ass right?" Sumpah, aku dah takle tahan ketawe. xD

On Thursday and and Friday, the boys ( and some of the girls hehe ) couldn't stop playing with Sri's rubber cockcroach. The whole day was spent playing pranks on one another, most priceless reactions? Umair, Nuha, Tho! Ahahaha. Nuha was especially afraid of that thing even though she knew it was fake. Shulhan kept placing the rubber cockcroach on her table, in her pencilbox, on her chair.. Haha it was hilarious. xD

Then just now during Malay, it was my turn to be pranked.

I had my back turned away from the guys' seats on my right, I was facing Fytt resting my head on the palm of my hand. Little did I know the guys had put the rubber cockcroach on the table next to my arm, and they got Umair to call me saying that he wanted to borrow my pencil which was apparently next to the roach. I turned, saw the cockroach and, well, tekejut lah. But I didn't scream like every other prankee did :P I just jumped a little, then we got told off by Cikgu and he asked for the cockcroach but I didn't know where it was, so he told us to hand it to him after school. I was like -_- aku tak bersalah. Heh.

Went home, and I guess.. I'm in a bad mood right now. I've been in a bad mood every single day when I return home from school, and I have no idea why. That girl is pissing me off. Lay off ah, please. You cant hide things from anyone because you don't know how to. You tell the world, even if you don't write the person's name. You have to know that the world is not stupid. I am not stupid.

I don't know how I've been able to keep all this to myself for so long. Ramadhan has been working wonders.

I MISS THE BACKSTREET BOYS AND 'NSYNC! Remember these two songs that share the same beat?

I miss them as a fivesome! Cant wait for their new album wee



Salam, NaaDear.
Maybe it is true, I'm caught up on you. Maybe I am wrong, baby I miss you.
Friday, August 28, 2009