<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
misconcluded

Assalamualaikum.

I forgot to mention that Bukhara's Arabic Programme was cancelled yesterday. Big bummer, yet quite a lucky save too. We have yet to finish planning our performance, everything else was just impromptu.

So yeah, we still got the last part to plan and I'm still blank.

Watching Titanic for the upteenth time now, and Leonardo DiCaprio is still so hot. And so sweet. I wish guys like him really existed. :D

Okay I wanna get back to the movie now. *Peace out*

Salam, NaaDear.
I don't wanna be a fool in this game for two, so I'm leaving you behind. Bye bye bye.
Saturday, August 29, 2009